• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT40002| it's been a Guile, but Urien for a wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious. I need a cutout of Mike's face, it is a perfect disappointed face.

the human version of

c7346b5e9ffa79b187c00af5b15f51e3.jpg

TheOGB

Banned
Uhhh

why is the Apprentice Alley music playing on Guile's stage

That song not implemented yet? OR CUSTOM MUSIC SHITTTTTTT

edit: of course it's the boring answer :(

Wallach

I got bored and checked a frame from the recording during WSO when they had attack data display on, and it looks like Guile has 950 health. It's a little harder to check the stun due to how small the meter is but it looks to me like 1,000 stun.

Sheroking

Let me get this straight. They had to delay Pro Talk, their weekly talk show, because somebody locked a door and they couldn't get somebody to open it.

That's some tenth level mickey mouse shit, Twitch.

FluxWaveZ

It was me. And it was definitely medium geyser. The combo even registered in the corner.

You should enable inputs while that replay is going on. Either way, there's nothing bizarre happening; you 100% dropped that combo (if it is one) while Ken was mashing out a DP, or it's not actually a combo.

Sheroking

Looks like they tried to do a hp geyser, which doesn't combo off of c.mp.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. He did HP Geyser while the Ken player was mashing LP DP, it traded. HP Geyser does 5 hits, which makes it look like the combo counter was still counting.

EDIT: If it was MP (it looks like HP, so maybe turn the inputs on in the replay), it had to have been a rollback glitch. That link is not that tight, so it wasn't merely mistimed.

Evilkazzz

Banned
So who's most likely to come out next month?

A lot of people though we'd be getting Balrog this month so I feel like he's pretty close to done. Wont be suprised if he's next month (which would mark 3 american fighters in a row)

Tbh I'm just counting the months until they reveal Juri and I sure hope to god they dont mess with her base design too much.

Sheroking

A lot of people though we'd be getting Balrog this month so I feel like he's pretty close to done. Wont be suprised if he's next month (which would mark 3 american fighters in a row)

Tbh I'm just counting the months until they reveal Juri and I sure hope to god they dont mess with her base design too much.

Balrog being the May character makes a lot of sense.

We know Shadaloo is the center-piece of the June story update, and Balrog is one of the four kings.

LegendX48

I can see Ibuki being next, her or Balrog. Juri and Urien I'm thinking will be last

SephLuis

I am praying that it's Juri.

I don't know where I read a leak that it was Alex, Guile, Juri, Ibuki or Balrog and then Urien as last. I am praying that this is true.

I am praying that it's Juri.

I don't know where I read a leak that it was Alex, Guile, Juri, Ibuki or Balrog and then Urien as last. I am praying that this is true.

I would be happy with the lineup being this, slightly different than the pic from Capcom Cup.

Finaika

I need Ikubi.

Zackat

the human version of

c7346b5e9ffa79b187c00af5b15f51e3.jpg

haha haven't seen this for a while. pretty much encapsulates it though.

I haven't played this game for a few days, dark souls 3 too good. Just came back into ranked and am on a winning spree. This happen to anyone else? like 8 games in a row now. Wonder if there's a word for it.

haha haven't seen this for a while. pretty much encapsulates it though.

I haven't played this game for a few days, dark souls 3 too good. Just came back into ranked and am on a winning spree. This happen to anyone else? like 8 games in a row now. Wonder if there's a word for it.
Yeah I seem to do better after a day or two off. I don't know why either.

FluxWaveZ

Has anyone not seen many Lauras online lately? I was seeing a fair amount when I was in Gold leagues, but now, zero. It's kinda nice because she's fucking nuts, but it's also a bit sad (and I do need more experience against her).

I feel competitive games like this work best treating it like you would the gym. Gotta have thone rest days or you're at risk for fatigue/injury etc.

Man, I don't have time for that.

Has anyone not seen many Lauras online lately? I was seeing a fair amount when I was in Gold leagues, but now, zero. It's kinda nice because she's fucking nuts, but it's also a bit sad (and I do need more experience against her).

Man, I don't have time for that.

I haven't played in almost 2 weeks :x

Ratchet and Clank and DS3 have taken up most my game time. Waiting for the guile drop to get back into it.

Renekton

All Flash Kicks, save for the EX version, don't have invincibility. This echoes Karin's defensive options, and Guile's defense after being knocked down may not be the best in the game.
Fk me sideways.

Hopefully EX flashkick has startup invincibility.

Seems like even Vryu hit a wall with her.

Sheroking

Fk me sideways.

Hopefully EX flashkick has startup invincibility.

Seems like even Vryu hit a wall with her.

If it's like Karin, it will have a small amount of start-up invincibility.

I'm torn. I played Rufus in SF4, so I have a deep and abiding hatred of Flash Kick. I want to play Guile in this game, though, because there are no other zoners. So I don't want him to suck.

So many mixed emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom