• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

If I rematch usually do all rematches.

But I can't really call people an ass who do. When you voted, you knew someone could steal that many points from you, you agreed to match and he took your points.

myco666

I think only time I ran with the points was when I hit Gold. It was the most clutch thing ever as I just mashed jab on wake-up when I had zero health lmao.

Any word on when the Thailand stage and the costumes release?

After the maintenance as always.

C-I8ARBXYAAkqGI.jpg

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
If you lose one and lose like 35 points, then win one and get 135 points and then you leave.

That's being a bit of an ass quite frankly.
You're right, that shit is unacceptable. I wouldn't ever do that unless they taunted me. Or maybe if all of a sudden in the second match terrible lag appeared out of nowhere. Or if they played FANG.

myco666

New CPT bundle coming. New Ryu and Ken costumes, new costume for whatever character Du wants and a new CPT stage.

Also

We'll also be offering something new this year: the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Premier Pass. This is a bundle of content including not only the items above, but also 2 titles, 1 CPT-themed color for all 28 characters (PS4-exclusive) and monthly in-game targets that reward Fight Money (beginning in June).

New CPT bundle coming. New Ryu and Ken costumes, new costume for whatever character Du wants and a new CPT stage.

oh wow a good ken costume

and are we really kicking off CPT at this point lol

After reading the response to last year's comments, many of you asked for more in-game events to be included with the content bundle and we're happy to include that for the 2017 Season. Starting in June, players who purchased the CPT 2017 Premier Pass will be able to complete online targets such as winning a certain amount of Ranked Matches to redeem Fight Money. Good luck!

Isn't that exactly what daily missions are now or are they taking that away? Or adding more FM to be won through buying the premier pass

myco666

Isn't that exactly what daily missions are now or are they taking that away? Or adding more FM to be won through buying the premier pass

Taking daily missions away from other people would be the most Capcom thing to do lmao. I expect these to be just extra missions for those who spend money on the bundle so that you get bit more value out of it.

Do I spend 25$ on the Tekken 7 Season pass which gives me a fucktonne of costumes, colours, stage(s), a new game mode and 2 characters.

Or do I spend it on the CPT bundle which gives me 3 costumes for characters I don't play, colours which look kinda cool, titles and some FM.

tumblr_inline_oo2vgviKYo1qb9x1g_500.gif

Neoxon

Also
Wow, those costumes look pretty good, & continuing the trend of referencing that one piece of art that had formal Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, & Cammy.
gHY6pSi.jpg

In case people forgot.
Yeah, that one.

oh wow a good ken costume

and are we really kicking off CPT at this point lol

I think it means that CPT Premier Pass owners will have access to another set of Missions.

myco666

Do I spend 25$ on the Tekken 7 Season pass which gives me a fucktonne of costumes, colours, stage(s), a new game mode and 2 characters.

Or do I spend it on the CPT bundle which gives me 3 costumes for characters I don't play, colours which look kinda cool, titles and some FM.

tumblr_inline_oo2vgviKYo1qb9x1g_500.gif

More important question is do you want to support your favorite tournament of your favorite game or do you want to support Haradas budget for sunglasses he can wear indoors.

Village

Ken looks dope

Don't really care about Ryu too much, might get it.

Wonder what du's costume is. If it looks like ass, less money for me to spend

Another $10 stage? Goddammit.

It is funding CPT (30% goes to the price, 50% to production, and 20% to Sony (I think)).
I get a lot of fun out of watching that event, so I am ok with paying a bit to support it. But if you don't care about that, then it's a lot of money for a just a stage.

Blueblur1

Sounds like these are bonus missions. I imagine they will try to make them special. It would be nice if they didn't expire and granted more Fight Money than usual.

Will last year's Capcom Pro Tour DLC be available this year?

Currently, there are no plans to re-release the content from the previous season.

That is dumb. I don't understand why they won't sell it again? Are they thinking there will be a backlash against it? Or maybe they will wait until further down the line when its perceived to be really rare DLC???

Ryce

That is dumb. I don't understand why they won't sell it again?
What sense does that make? Just put the old content up along with the new stuff, and let people buy whatever they want. Are new purchasers of SFV (or those who held off on buying the content last year) forever screwed out of having the boxing ring stage?

Alchemist

Buying the bundle this year. Premier Pass and I regret not get getting the stage and colours (especially now that they're seemingly gone for good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom