• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueblur1

What sense does that make? Just put the old content up along with the new stuff, and let people buy whatever they want. Are new purchasers of SFV (or those who held off on buying the content last year) forever screwed out of having the boxing ring stage?

Yeah, I agree. (I was just spitballing cuz there's no real solid reason I could think of.)

DunpealD

Sounds like these are bonus missions. I imagine they will try to make them special. It would be nice if they didn't expire and granted more Fight Money than usual.

If it adds another 3K or 5K on top of the usual ones, that would be a lot.

Maybe they'll do a bundle later. Limited DLC makes no sense lol.

We are talking about a company that botched the release of their biggest fighting game IP.

Village

Damn glad I got what I got when I can then.

Same with this year, get The one CPT costume I like and maybe the winner outfit if its good.

Be done.

FTFY

You can save the human race, luce
My favorite part was when the blonde girl pulled out her wedgie.

Vxu6kxR.gif

Pompadour

What sense does that make? Just put the old content up along with the new stuff, and let people buy whatever they want. Are new purchasers of SFV (or those who held off on buying the content last year) forever screwed out of having the boxing ring stage?

Less people are likely to buy this DLC if they assume they can wait until next year. They're hedging on impulse purchases from people who fear they'll miss out on this content forever.

They could still resell it again at some point but I'm not so sure they will now. I'm wondering if this also applies to the limited time holiday costumes.

So with the Deluxe Edition of SFV back on sale for $39.99: for someone who's only experience playing anything Street Fighter related are the MvsC series, Street Fighter x Tekken, and SF43D, would joining in now for Street Fighter V be good?

Also, are the Battle Damaged (Hot) Ryu and long haired Chun Li skins available to buy in the PSN Store?

stn

I'm hoping for SWAT or Commando Guile. Hopefully he gets a serious costume that fits his character and not some stupid comedic relief. Also, that Eva Marie chick looks so sexy as Laura. Really pulls the look off.

Well why should I rematch "Rememberthe90s" And deal with his 56k modem?

If you don't rematch at all after the first match, then that's fine. There's a plethora of reasons one might not want to.

But if you lose, and then win and get so many points that even if you lose the next match, you'll still wind up gaining points and you choose not to rematch, I call bullshit on that. That's what happened to me that got me a little salty.

mbpm1's new avatar inspired me to say this.

I'm not gonna buy MvC:I at launch, I'm gonna buy it the first time it goes on sale (probably Black Friday), and I'm gonna get the deluxe edition when it does.

I'm telling you this cause I might break down and get the game anyway and I want you all to make fun of me if I do.

vg260

mbpm1's new avatar inspired me to say this.

I'm not gonna buy MvC:I at launch, I'm gonna buy it the first time it goes on sale (probably Black Friday), and I'm gonna get the deluxe edition when it does.

I'm telling you this cause I might break down and get the game anyway and I want you all to make fun of me if I do.

I've learned my lesson not to buy any game that releases in September or later until Black Friday.

So long as it isn't stupidly dumb down I'm in day one for MVCI. I think the control scheme will be less intricate than MVC3, but not removing DP motions and such.

kirblar

So with the Deluxe Edition of SFV back on sale for $39.99: for someone who's only experience playing anything Street Fighter related are the MvsC series, Street Fighter x Tekken, and SF43D, would joining in now for Street Fighter V be good?

Also, are the Battle Damaged (Hot) Ryu and long haired Chun Li skins available to buy in the PSN Store?
Yes and yes. It's a really good price for the content (S2 Pass is $30 alone) and those skins are purchaseably for $4 each, they weren't preorder locked, just throw-in bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom