• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

If i cared about bride outfits i'd be maining Nina and the waifu in Xrd

I think nina's outfit is tight because it reminds me of kill bill.

Tagental note, so that costume has the best hair. Can I ask whats up with that? Is it just because different modellers, that there are different qualities of hair. You have some costumes with stringy hair, then you have some like mika's new cheerleader outfit or he story alt where the hair looks plastic-ey like an action figure. Whats up with that? Is it an artistic choice to have different qualities and types of hair?

Its weird where its like " this costumes hair is like way better than the other hair" that's a weird distinction .

Wait, does David know something or is he speculating?

Ya know what. It's Friday. Let's just have a chill day while we wait for Ed trailer.

I'm taking this weekend to figure out two characters I want to stick with. No changing.

I ran into two Guiles and it did not help my case for keeping my Bison around, despite him being my best character.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Bison destroys Guile
in the SF2 movie

I think that was the first and last time he did.

I'd be curious to see a matchup chart from Bison mains.

With the exception of the grapplers (alex excluded) , I think he basically goes even or slightly winning/losing with most of the cast. I think the only character he actually mangles is Nash.

It would been better coming from you if it was a Tuesday.

I'll make note of this for the next time something about SFV pisses me off on a Tuesday. ..So next Tuesday.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Hey now, he tossed Guile aside like a bitch shortly after killing Nash in the II-Victory series

I'm not sure we can count non canonical bitch tossing. While we're on the subject I think my favorite moment of any SF animation is when Guile kills the shack on that mountain with a sonic boom in the SF2 animated movie.

*edit* found the gif.

tumblr_nsg43ktqRL1uazugyo1_500.gif

I'm not sure we can count non canonical bitch tossing. While we're on the subject I think my favorite moment of any SF animation is when Guile kills the shack on that mountain with a sonic boom in the SF2 animated movie.

*edit* found the gif.

tumblr_nsg43ktqRL1uazugyo1_500.gif

Lobe that bit too. Infact i always loved that movie despite some of its dumbness

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
What's the etiquette in Battle Lounges for rematching? I just played a first to 3 and lost, then we played another and I won, and then I had to stop playing. How bad should I feel about ducking out before a third set?

If I were hosting a lounge I wouldn't care if people left after an arbitrary number of sets, but maybe the consensus is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom