• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peaceful Cammy, imo. She doesn't do anything except pet a cat.

lp - pet cat lightly
mp - pet cat firmly
hp - pat cat harshly

kick buttons make cat randomly do something, because fuck you cats do what they want.

Vtrigger she summons Felicia.

Button mash to pet the cat faster.

c1a.gif

MCD250

There's like three Violent Cammys in these games tbh. Decapre, Juni, Juli...hell, Cammy was Violent Cammy in Alpha and the vs games. Peaceful Cammy is the change of pace.

KingBroly

Banned
There's like three Violent Cammys in these games tbh. Decapre, Juni, Juli...hell, Cammy was Violent Cammy in Alpha and the vs games. Peaceful Cammy is the change of pace.

Yeah, but Violent Cammy needs...

- Crazy Eyes
- Spiky Hair
- Some stupid Tumor looking thing like Evil Ryu has on his chest
- Pants (Can't be Violent without Pants, you know)
- A Pistol shot for a Fireball (To really bring home the Violent aspect)

- Crazy Eyes
- Spiky Hair

Cammy can only be Violent with pants but a Cammy wearing pants is not a true Cammy.
maDEzLt.gif

Village

- Crazy Eyes
- Spiky Hair

I like everything you said except for the pistol.

HMmmm

Looks like Village is breaking out the wacom , i'm about to draw this shit

FluxWaveZ

With that silhouette, it seems the belief is that Ed will be wearing boxing gloves. Even if that's his style, I think I would have liked it to just be his fists instead. Like, my thought is that he would have some "open palm" animations like for his throw, CA, or such, but boxing gloves would mean he wouldn't have that (even if alternate costumes removed them).

If Ed is boxing, I think his style would revolve more around trickery and responding to what the opponent does, instead of barreling his way through like crazy like his dad. Not "elegant" and precise like Dudley, though. I think he'll be more about "keeping his distance" than those two. Wonder how that would work...

I think he'll be a 950 health character, which entails good mobility.

Lulubop

With that silhouette, it seems the belief is that Ed will be wearing boxing gloves. Even if that's his style, I think I would have liked it to just be his fists instead. Like, my thought is that he would have some "open palm" animations like for his throw, CA, or such, but boxing gloves would mean he wouldn't have that (even if alternate costumes removed them).

If Ed is boxing, I think his style would revolve more around trickery and responding to what the opponent does, instead of barreling his way through like crazy like his dad. Not "elegant" and precise like Dudley, though. I think he'll be more about "keeping his distance" than those two. Wonder how that would work...

I think he'll be a 950 health character, which entails good mobility.

Gimme a flicker

Fix your connection lol. Also, considering MvCi is also using the same netcode I think Capcom might possibly try to improve it. Possibly.

Fix my connection lol. I've seen Arturo playing on gigabit 1gb download speed and still having the same issues I do lol foh

Producer

i honestly wouldnt mind mvci having the same netcode as sf5. As bad as it could get its still a good 50x better than umvc3 netcode

i honestly wouldnt mind mvci having the same netcode as sf5. As bad as it could get its still a good 50x better than umvc3 netcode

When you compare George W. Bush to Trump, suddenly Bush seems like a competent president.

Best analogy I could think of tbh.

mbpm1

Even on good connections IMO you can have 90% of the time it looks fine but then it just tears for the last 10%.

Im used to it tho

MrCarter

Fix my connection lol. I've seen Arturo playing on gigabit 1gb download speed and still having the same issues I do lol foh

lol Arturo. But seriously, there may be an issue as most people on a good connection are fine. The servers are shitty though, something which will hopefully fixed with the new CFN.

The way I see it, two problems cause the lag.

A. Shitty connections
B. Booty ass servers

A is more constant, as B isn't something you can readily tell unless you are ZG. The CFN fix is going only to fix B, and not A. One-sided rollback makes this shit worse because one dude gets off scott free.

So if Capcom can keep up their servers and shit, B will be fine, but A is still going to be a problem due to rollback. And I think probably due to the fact that servers were booty for the longest and even if it's someone's connection, it's better to just blame it on Capcom's servers.

Regardless, they need to fix the one-sided part of rollback, perception or not. That shit has to go. As far as I understand this, and I could be completely wrong.

You missed this, didn't you?

That's why I changed it.

Wish there was a way to know who was on Wi-Fi so you can choose to play them or not..obvious answer is not.

If I gotta plug my ethernet cord into my PS4 everytime I hop online everyone else should too.

If I gotta plug my ethernet cord into my PS4 everytime I hop online everyone else should too.

Don't know about that. I just know I'd like to have the option to play Wi-Fi players or not. The rollback and lag is bad enough every weekend when I play dudes that I KNOW are hardwired..why would I wanna play folks playing internet roulette?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom