• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVII| New Generation - Connection To Haters Was Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ucchedavāda;230550780 said:
Cammy can't wear pants. She breathes through her
butt
ituotsa1pwajqrgne8es.gif

Neoxon

I'm glad they got rid of Cammy's dumb leg paint.

Still want her Alpha outfit for SFV though.

Not all blondes have eyebrow as light as their head color.

Unless what you speak of is lore lol
I feel like Cammy's Nostalgia Costume will be her Killer Bee outfit from SF Alpha.

Village

I love Chun's face when Cammy handed her that package.

"You just gonna pass that off like it didn't come from your ass huh?"
oh shit you are right

I never noticed her face

She looks disgusted

( also if you look at it closely you can see the item just load into her hand out of no where)

Best cammy mod

[whats better is that kyle is frigging canon now]

Kyle, Cody's brother? He was always canon. That trashy Final Fight game is like Metal Gear Rising - takes so far out of the timeline it doesn't matter or alter the story. Guy becomes a Yakuza boy, Haggar is still the mayor I think, and Cammy does underground fighting for fun (with pants!).

I might replay that shit.

Servers are struggling tonight.
It took 5 matches before results were successfully sent, with every other match failing both the first and second time.

Mieu

I finally finished all trials. Yay for the loads of FM!!

I think this is the easiest trial set by Capcom VS games. But I FM is gonna be scarce from now since survival hard and extra are challenging to finish. :(

Sayad

It just hit me that they'd need to adjust some menus for the next DLC character(after Kolin), shit gonna takes months I bet. :D

Sayad

Alex is in the picture for Survival mode along with Juri.

But they're not actually in survival mode.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's fine, nobody play that mode to notice, but for the next character they're going to have to expand the menu character select box, shit gonna be some hard work.

Pompadour

There's a spot in the 1st row, extreme right.

But after Kolin, they need to change something as all the spots will have been taken.

They'll just do the row above. It wouldn't interfere with anything as the character select text is up far enough to not overlap. I'm sure it was intentional.

They wouldn't actually need to change anything until Season 5.

Ryce

Newbies will likely be going below. The "V" external edge lines up with the 2nd slot out and they can drop the name down.
If they drop the name down then there's no room for the costume select menu.

G8G0K6V.jpg

The design Capcom went with isn't very future-proof.

MCD250

New guys will prolly go on top, yeah. There's only four left this season anyway, after Kolin and Akuma. That in turn leaves space for six more characters next year.

The bad news is that the DLC character portraits will end up covering up the character models. The good news is that the DLC character portraits will end up covering Ken.

Village

Kyle, Cody's brother? He was always canon. That trashy Final Fight game is like Metal Gear Rising - takes so far out of the timeline it doesn't matter or alter the story. Guy becomes a Yakuza boy, Haggar is still the mayor I think, and Cammy does underground fighting for fun (with pants!).

I might replay that shit.

Matt pls

Sandles more fitting and a necessity him being from the Middle East
Fuck that those kicks is dope B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom