• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

miku

any cammy main or fans here that play on ps4 with an us account want her battle costume? just found a preorder code that i wrote down like a year ago inside the sfv case, code still work cuz i just check it

UeEl50a.jpg

Village

They CAN be done in a way where it fits the character, looks cool and isn't distracting (exactly what IJ2 did).

It can't

Because there will always be someone who hates your costume. There will always be people who want widly silly unfitting costumes, and there will always be people who want no costumes at all.

There is no pleasing, I know folks both casual comic fans and serious ones who think the injustice outfits are stupid, one wont shut up about how dumb he thinks bane looks.

So there will never be that

Because people want different shit, and at the end of the day, I value's peoples creativity weather you like it or not. At least in this case anyway

it's already June 20th yet we haven't heard anything.)
Sounds about right on schedule to me.

It also lets me play as a satan. You know how to get me to look at your game, let me play as a satan.
A satan? Isn't Satan a proper noun? Wouldn't devil work better?

any cammy main or fans here that play on ps4 with an us account want her battle costume? just found a preorder code that i wrote down like a year ago inside the sfv case, code still work cuz i just check it

UeEl50a.jpg
PM'd.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
Do the old madcatz sticks work without disconnecting now on PS4? (The ones released for PS3 I mean, like the original TE and SE)

Village

A satan? Isn't Satan a proper noun? Wouldn't devil work better?

I said it the way that I wanted to say it danget!

By "a Satan", I assume he is archetyping Satan.

This is actually kind of actuate. For me , devils and demons are like general categories, but A satan is kind of a specific thing and have specific looks to them. Usually like to envoke christian depictions of the devil or lucifer or things like that. Sometimes like just now I use it reference to demonic things in general because the term " a satan " is award and fun to write and say. Ussually thuogh when I say A Satan, its a visual archetype. Like I wouldn't classify Oni or , Dante or Virgil as " a satan"

But wouldn't saying "a devil" or "a reaper" work better in that context? "A satan" sounds weird. Like saying "an Ono" instead of "a producer".

I'm going to start saying this

But wouldn't saying "a devil" or "a reaper" work better in that context? "A satan" sounds weird. Like saying "an Ono" instead of "a producer".
Is English not your first language? People talk like this all the time. In a year people will say "We got a Trump on our hands" when someone commits treason instead of "a Benedict Arnold".

Blueblur1

I found a good flight randomly last Wednesday at 11pm. Before that I had been checking every other day at different times of day; spent two weeks doing that and saved $100.

$350 round trip from MIA to McCarran (and back of course). No stops on either flight.

nded

Satan just means "adversary". In the Old Testament it was explicitly "the satan" and it wasn't exactly clear if it even indicated the same person every time the word is mentioned.

mbpm1

Did we expect something today? Why are people getting pissed?

I mena, Capcom only delivers on the 2nd thursday of the month, and it's not even thursday-

wait.nvm

Ryce

I don't know why people are frustrated today of all days, but it's been two months since Ed's intended release date. Sneakers assured us that Ed's delay wouldn't impact the next character, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

mitchlol

I know everyone is telling me there is plenty of alternatives to playing SFV, but I don't have the luxury of large online player bases to verse in my region so whatever I pick needs to have a decent amount of people playing otherwise I just revert back to SFV where I manage to find matches. Discord is great and supplements smaller communities but it can't be the only way to find a match

HardRojo

I play SFV usually on Fridays to get the weekly FM and maybe a couple of hours any other 2 days to grab the new mission and get some casual matches/lobbies in so that I don't become too rusty.

norm9

Bought an arcade stick last week and been playing SFV. I'm usually a Mika character but wanted to break it in with my old favorite (and easy to use) Ryu. I stink with the arcade stick. Might go back to the xbox360 controller.

Lulubop

I don't know why people are frustrated today of all days, but it's been two months since Ed's intended release date. Sneakers assured us that Ed's delay wouldn't impact the next character, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

He's the Chris Broussard of Capcom games

HardRojo

Bought an arcade stick last week and been playing SFV. I'm usually a Mika character but wanted to break it in with my old favorite (and easy to use) Ryu. I stink with the arcade stick. Might go back to the xbox360 controller.

Is this your first time playing on stick? If so, the learning curve is rough during the first few weeks, but you'll get used to it eventually. It was the same for me back in 2011 when I switched to stick, I wanted to go back to my DS3, but kept going and became really comfortable playing on stick.

Its gonna take some time and practice to get decent with it.

Stick
:D
with it if you really want to play stick, but you will have to get over the initial hump.

Top Bottom