• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Skilletor

That commentary was rough but I'm stoked for Bonchan, great shit.

Yeah, not sure I'd say he is doing fine or that I can blame her for being quiet when one of the first things he said was "sorry stream monsters" because she was wearing a turtleneck. Or when she had a lot of arcade sticks that her "fans must give her them all the time". Dude's awkward as fuck.

During Fuudo's matches he completely stopped doing any semblance of commentary to be a cheerleader. Nah, I'm good on Jiyuna.

That was cringe worthy as fuck. I thought I misheard him it was so bad. Fucking deplorable.

That last silhouette is my only hope for a potential secondary this season.
Reminds me of this guy:
latest

Ed's reveal hurt so bad I'm not daring to get my hopes up a gain.

Now that that's over with, they need to work on rolling out this update after the beta finishes. I really want to play Ed, but I'm waiting to get my hands on him offline first. I feel like he's going to be my Yun in SFV. Meaning he might be the only non-shoto I learn to play like how Yun was my only non shoto for me in the SF4 series. He looks really fun so I can't wait to lab it up.

BTW, it bugs me that they shrunk the character portraits and are continuing with two rows. Give up already and start the third row man.

Now that that's over with, they need to work on rolling out this update after the beta finishes. I really want to play Ed, but I'm waiting to get my hands on him offline first. I feel like he's going to be my Yun in SFV. Meaning he might be the only non-shoto I learn to play like how Yun was my only non shoto for me in the SF4 series. He looks really fun so I can't wait to lab it up.

BTW, it bugs me that they shrunk the character portraits and are maintaining the continuing with two rows. Give up already and start the third row man already.

I always assumed it would eventually make a V...

You know, like SFV...

Yeah, not sure I'd say he is doing fine or that I can blame her for being quiet when one of the first things he said was "sorry stream monsters" because she was wearing a turtleneck. Or when she had a lot of arcade sticks that her "fans must give her them all the time". Dude's awkward as fuck.

During Fuudo's matches he completely stopped doing any semblance of commentary to be a cheerleader. Nah, I'm good on Jiyuna.

You sound like he banned you from his chat or something. He's good.

MCD250

This for real happened? Jesus.

mbpm1

Revising my opinion on ed as time goes on. He's becoming more natural the more I play.

I still wish his dp special hit further though

Jiyuna is pretty good for the most part.

Ed's Battle Costume already cements his place in the upper echelon of SF designs. Singlehandedly validating S2.

(I do have some hope for #6 too, but the next two I'm not feeling the hype.)

Sword girl will be the best character

If it's sword girl
Eh, if she has a more sophisticated and elegant design, she might be interesting. I actually don't mind Kolin, especially since they toned down her makeup, but I'm here primarily for the beef.

MCD250

Ed's crouching stance sort of reminds me of Kolin's in that they both look like they don't crouch as low as most of the other characters.

Oh, me next! Fighter id is Backwardcap. I'm a Juri main.

I wont get a chance to be on till monday or tuesday as i have a wife and kid and stuff so only really play about 4 nights a week for an hour. But here is what you can do.

Watch your replays. Look for what you did right and what you did wrong. This makes you aware of where you need work. Then go into training mode and set up the dummy to mimick that situation and grind it into your system.

Also record matches if you can, stick them on youtube and ask for criticism here. There are plenty of way better players than me here and we can give advice without having to load up the game.

If you are on ps4 just run a replay or 2. When done hit the share button and save the video. Then go to capture gallery and press options on the clip and click trim. Then trim the video to just the replay. Then hold share on the final clip and upload to your youtube account. Then post the link here and ask for advise.

But its important to learn how to critique yourself. You can learn what someone is supposed to do without actually being able to do to it. Also watch replays of top ranked players using your character and take note of what they do and how you can adapt.

The whole time I felt like he has never had a girlfriend or don't interact with girls much.

Finally starting to get my execution on pad down. I miss stick but this is a better practice long-term.

May i ask, what made you switch?

I still find myself going back and forth between the two

Feel like i need the consistency/muscle memory of a stick but LOVE the convenience/immediate comfort and practicality of a pad :)

I think only Vega and Ryu were noticeably buffed as far as lower tier characters go.

I wish Nash got a free jump in like Bison and now Vega. Now that Bison has a 3f normal, he can get out of the corner for just 1 bar with EX Devil's Reverse that has two Iframes and stick out St.LK if it's blocked by a 4f character.

Meanwhile Nash can't even use Moonsault to go over fireballs. I see Bonchan getting away with murder by throwing out that move raw on Fuudo when it's start up frames are very punishable.

Nobody has posted this but here's Sim's new kick

FE58F974D5CE9553FD866BFBCAA4963F8B185CE5

I'm re-reading the season 2 alex changes and they're so depressing.

Hoping these 2.5 changes help my boy

Laura:

Fireball
3f normal
C.Throw that leads to Oki
EX Shoulder that punish fireballs fullscreen that leads to oki
A reliable Anti Air and St,MP AA that that puts her at ADV.
A jump in that guaranteed to beat air to air.
Scaling doesn't exists in her V Trigger Combo.

Move on from your Boy and switch to your BAE

Top Bottom