• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Village

I'm actually considering continuing playing online in the hopes of getting FANG to level 50 and unlocking that colour 15 for his default.

The fuck is wrong with me.
You will get to 50 whenever you do, then it will be a pleasant surprise,

That's how I feel about it

The ponytail on Alex's nostalgia costume is weirding me out, the way it flops around as a lump is like I'm looking at a cat's dingleberry.

That's certainly the most... farmgirl thing you have said.

It's grimy af, but have you considered AFK turbo on casual until you get there?

ew no
its a good color
I know :(

Not so easy to tell in this picture but he's got gray hair and it looks fantastic.

015.png

It was brought to my attention that Abby's prologue was probably the most expensive to produce out of all of them so far, as it has 9 different voice actors, 3 of which brought in just for that one scene at the end.

I'm going to be so upset if I get there before you do. I'm like 46 right now! Hurry up and do it!
It's ok friend, you carry on the poisoned torch.

I'll get there slowly but surely!
It was brought to my attention that Abby's prologue was probably the most expensive to produce out of all of them so far, as it has 9 different voice actors, 3 of which brought in just for that one scene at the end.
Capcpom spending a staggering amount of money!

It's ok friend, you carry on the poisoned torch.

I'll get there slowly but surely!
Capcpom spending a staggering amount of money!
Actually, didn't Ed's have the most new artwork so far? And didn't Kolin's have the highest quality?

Maybe what SneakersSO said about the budget increasing was right?

Moaradin

FANG is great and it's no surprise he got a ton of hate when he was first revealed. Abigail was similar and he's shaping up to me one of my favorite newcomers as well lol

Marvel

could never
I don't play Ken anymore but whenever I go back to him for some fun I plan on rocking this colour I bought just yesterday for 10k.

wr58o6wk

I haven't even used this alt yet but that colour reminds me of some Commander Shepard shit.

Img saved weird, ignore the white dots lol

Closer, i have to play alucard first and im a dang ultra gold lol

If im on stream im the chinese guy with a knee brace on, i had acl reconstruction surgery last monday haha, gotta defend the norf tho
Well I'll be rooting for you! Gonna try to watch as much DTN as I can. But I'm UK so it's a pain.

Village

Him and Rashid are the best new SF characters since Hugo tbh.

Also I'm surprised messed up Frank West and Grandpa Ryu never got any traction among Ken and Ryu players respectively.

015.png
014.png

Frankwest ken is 20k fight money

I'm only spending 20k fight money on colors for characters I KNOW i'm using, or I have a shit ton of fight money

I keep dropping the b hp in the ex cmd grab - cr hp - vt- b hp - Abby punch. I know you gotta charge it for a second but for some reason I keep slipping up. What's the secret fam.

Zackat

I bought a color for 20k last night. Can't remember which one. I still have like 300k fight money though. I've bought all the stages with FM as well.

Why does everyone in the Middle East play Bison, Ken and Karin?

GGs bud. As you said, connection wasn't all that hot. Still fun though!

yes ggs connection was not good.

edit: there are many guile, akuma, barlog and ryu players in middle east. I have a friend in suadi arabia who play guile ultra diamond rank.

Blueblur1

Real talk: If the SSFV update doesn't happen the community is going to be real salty about it. We might never hear the end of it on reddit.

It would be stupid for Capcom to not throw something together to update SFV at this point. SSFV is slowly becoming this big monolithic expectation, IMO.

^^True. But honestly I just want the updates and fixes to come, Super or not. I don't give a shit about what it's called, I just want changes. I doubt Capcom is going to leave the game as is without introducing some major corrections, and we already know Sagat and Sakura are returning. But I'd rather not wait until the end of the year to stop doing the thumbs up thing.

I need more Abigail tips in general. I feel like if I work on my confirms and such I could MAYBE get to Gold. Probably while people are still respecting the character.

Did fight a Krazy Ken though who just didn't care. Almost lost but CC combos are real nice on Abby.

jett

D-Member
Real talk: If the SSFV update doesn't happen the community is going to be real salty about it. We might never hear the end of it on reddit.

It would be stupid for Capcom to not throw something together to update SFV at this point. SSFV is slowly becoming this big monolithic expectation, IMO.

I hope it's a real thing and that Capcpom is just taking the appropriate amount of time. If Super is real it needs to nail everything from day one. If it doesn't, it might as well not exist.

Top Bottom