• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

SMK

WTH I missed watching the Amazing Race thing because I decided to watch the NBA game. Terrible decision on my part.

So X-Men characters (probably F4 too but it's not a 100%) can show up in MvC:I since they just showed up in another Mahvel game.

I don't want to give Capcpom any money but now I'm more interested than I thought. Might actually pick this up if the game works when it releases.

And as Neoxon pointed out, the X-Men/F4 characters will most likely be DLC but still.

Amazing Race was hilarious. After 10 rounds the pro had to play with one arm behind their back, and then after 20 the pro had to play blindfolded. I believe after 30 it was one arm behind their back AND blindfolded. One of the racers was there for I believe 39 rounds because she kept losing to fireball spam. I'm sure after 40 rounds the pro had to play with F.A.N.G.

Man I really need to see this.

Amazing Race was hilarious. After 10 rounds the pro had to play with one arm behind their back, and then after 20 the pro had to play blindfolded. I believe after 30 it was one arm behind their back AND blindfolded. One of the racers was there for I believe 39 rounds because she kept losing to fireball spam. I'm sure after 40 rounds the pro had to play with F.A.N.G.

And I was totally right about Chun-Li being queen of the gays. The first thing the gay dude asked was, "Where's Chun-Li?" It turns out he used to play SFII on SNES and always used to pick Chun. Still took him 20+ tries, but I was impressed he was able to pull off an SBK, lol.
They had to play FANG, but the blindfold could come off to make it fair.

Ed goin' in
https://twitter.com/Shadaloo_CRI
DAujxEWUMAEPGqK.jpg

DAuj-ocVwAAE8b-.jpg

DAukOUvVYAA-J1-.jpg

That 24hr maintenance starting on May 29 at 9 PM PDT.

24 hours? That's getting a bit ridiculous.
I hope that they plan on finishing earlier, but are just giving themselves a lot of spare time in case something goes wrong.

And hopefully the new CFN will mean no more 8 hours of downtime and no more hours of downtime every time Capcom wants to send out small cosmetic patches (CPT stage banners, Thailand stage music).

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Lmao I'm so glad that chick got rocked by just walking into fireballs. 'I came all this way just to lose to a gamer'. The dude that was getting salty as fuck about it 'she's a girl let her win/what a cool kid this is/what a nice guy' was my highlight of the show.

MrCarter

24 hrs is a long time but if they are replacing and implementing a whole new server infrastructure I can deal with that. Just make sure those downtimes from now on are shorter Capcom.

MrCarter

Whoever is in charge of that site from Capcom deserves a raise. Lots of good info there regarding the game and development process.

Blueblur1

Ucchedavāda;238131729 said:
Looks like Capcom has added a new balance adjustment section to the CFN website:
http://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/adjust

It even lists the "new" changes, and clarifies that these were left off the original list:

Gotta say that I am liking what they are doing with this website.

Yeah, I noticed it when I saw the Japanese new CFN blog post. The surprising thing is that its in English and Japanese. The English Season 2 changelog PDF existed before but it was linked to a small sidebar tile that appeared on a specific page. Now it has a dedicated page. Good stuff.

If only they translated stuff faster. The Sagat drawings post from the other day was originally posted in Japanese in July of last year.

Onemic

Whats the context of this

In The Amazing Race, one of the teams were doing really badly against one of the SFV players. It got to the point where her team member was getting super salty about it, getting mad about the player beating her so bad because 'she's a girl' among other things.

Village

In The Amazing Race, one of the teams were doing really badly against one of the SFV players. It got to the point where her team member was getting super salty about it, getting mad about the player beating her so bad because 'she's a girl' among other things.

Oh god i forgot the amazing race sfv thing was a thing, yeah that sucks. I thought you were talking about that old stanford kelly vid about marvel 3

24 hrs is a long time but if they are replacing and implementing a whole new server infrastructure I can deal with that. Just make sure those downtimes from now on are shorter Capcom.

I hope the pre-load starts within 12 hours of the downtime, this way everyone can get the files and just wait....

Yeah, the marn one. But it could be for other reasons that Mike left Twitter.

Basically marn revealed that he had some shitty business practice on the show. Instead of editing the whole thing out, they just left in parts that had them laughing afterwards. And some parts remained enough to gleam what marn was doing was shitty. Whether or not it's real is one thing, but having that on your show isn't a good look. Probably the most dislikes I've ever seen on an episode.

I think the biggest problem may have been that if you cut out all the parts of Marn being an asshole then they'll probably have only 10 minutes of footage left, and that's just waiting for Mike Ross or Gootecks to speak.

Top Bottom