• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

keep Honda away
OOvKF3b.gif

kirblar

When they finally introduce alternate V-Triggers, it'll totally be the chain wall for Vega. That's too awesome not to implement.

Hyun Sai

Deejay will suck more than in SFIV, but he will be the only character doing combo from V-reversal to V-Skill to V-Trigger (they'll find a way) to Super. With a bit of luck it will do the same damage as a one bar Balrog combo.

kirblar

Again, why do people keep bringing this dude up? Even Ryce asked why in the Marvel thread
Cause nothing's been wrong so far! It's mostly boring behind the scenes stuff (arcade mode is being worked on, lots of stuff unannounced), and the exciting stuff (S3 has Sagat, S2 aren't the only 2017 characterreleases) is pretty easy to prove him wrong on if it doesn't pan out.

edit: Ah, ok, gotcha.

Lulubop

Cause nothing's been wrong so far! It's mostly boring behind the scenes stuff (arcade mode is being worked on, lots of stuff unannounced), and the exciting stuff (S3 has Sagat, S2 aren't the only 2017 characterreleases) is pretty easy to prove him wrong on if it doesn't pan out.

edit: Ah, ok, gotcha.

I mean Yea, he has. Ryce pointed that out.

Again, why do people keep bringing this dude up? Even Ryce asked why in the Marvel thread

You're right. I totally leaked SP content announcement at E3 2016 - same E3 where the SP campaign was supposed to be out by. I dont even recall making this tease at all, so it was funny seeing me being attributed to this.

I have actually given people who can substantiate my claims far more substantive information which is working out. A character reveal being repurposed to promote a public beta is hardly grounds to dismiss someone entirely.

Sayad

Does anyone know if that is a legit mixup?

That Fireball after the EX rekka. Can she delay her jump and make it land on the same side and still combo? Or is it always better to just block the other side.
That jump cross up isn't reactable, just staying on the same side/neutral jumping would make it a mix-up. No one quick stands against Kolin when they see the icicle though unless you have VT. :(

Producer

That jump cross up isn't reactable, just staying on the same side/neutral jumping would make it a mix-up. No one quick stands against Kolin when they see the icicle though unless you have VT. :(

Exactly, quite a lot of the tricky fireball setups can be avoided entirely by simply doing a delayed wakeup.

yeah, its better to just get your damage off the ex hands or force a reset

Mr. X

Vesper laughing while he details the premium targets is the correct reaction. Each month earns you enough FM to buy not stages and not characters. And they're obnoxiously lengthy to complete.

Top Bottom