• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Blueblur1

Most players on here don't suck.

I'm Super Bronze so..... yeahhh.....

I did start playing the game again this past weekend. I think I can improve as long as I actually put time into the game instead of getting distracted by new games. My friends try to help me much as they can.

I'm Super Bronze so..... yeahhh.....

I did start playing the game again this past weekend. I can improve as long as I actually put time into the game instead of getting distracted by new games.

Trick to get good into any FG is to keep playing and not get discouraged from losses. Just learn from our mistake and practice. Believe me when it comes to FG Practice and hard work triumphs over talent.

Sure. I won't be able to commit time to doing that before this weekend, but I'd be fine with helping you out afterwards.

Btw, I saw your invite yesterday or before yesterday. Couldn't play you since I was already in a Battle Lounge, though, sorry about that. These days, I'm usually looking for specific players on CFN to invite into lobbies, or I get invited by randoms (or people I know) and accept.
no worries brah...I'm just getting back into it we'll get some sets in eventually....

Hey, guys, so what's changed since the game released last year?

...why do I even bother.

j/k

I came in in light of the sale going on psn . Game didn't grab me (modern fighters today don't) but with all the added content and updates, I am slightly curious. $40 looks to be a great value. I'm hooked on Ultra Street Fighter II and that may have something to do with it.

One question: are the new stages included in the deluxe edition on sale for $40 or are they packed into a separate dlc? The retro stages look amazing (as does that beach stage in gifs posted in OP)

Anyway, Reizo, thank you for the very informative OP. I did read through it thoroughly and it helped a lot.

Most players on here don't suck. I know you are just being modest. But the first step is having confidence you can beat anyone (because you can) and playing matchups & the player's tendacies.

SFV is really a great game to sit down with and actually improve significantly. Play strong players every day in sets is # 1 way to get better imo

I've been "seeking players stronger then me" in lobbies lately for this reason. So far the only person who I felt like I was wasting his time was Flux but the experience to play someone who really knows what they're doing, learn and see where I stand against a pro player pretty much, is very valuable.

DBHIC3iVoAAfXPb.jpg
Please don't 'waifu' her to hell capcom.

j/k

I came in in light of the sale going on psn . Game didn't grab me (modern fighters today don't) but with all the added content and updates, I am slightly curious. $40 looks to be a great value. I'm hooked on Ultra Street Fighter II and that may have something to do with it.

One question: are the new stages included in the deluxe edition on sale for $40 or are they packed into a separate dlc? The retro stages look amazing (as does that beach stage in gifs posted in OP)

Anyway, Reizo, thank you for the very informative OP. I did read through it thoroughly and it helped a lot.

:]

the deluxe edition has character pass 2016 & 2017, which is 12 characters/costumes/airforce base stage.
All other dlc that isn't a bundle, like the CPT bundle currently up, is sold ingame and not on PSN/Steam. The game has its own shop.
Airforce base was just added to pass 2016 as an apology, the passes are very much characters only otherwise.

But on the plus side, you got 12 extra characters now you don't have to spend FM on, and also 12 extra characters to earn extra fight money with. If you follow the FM guide in the OP, you'll earn enough FM to easily buy all the stages you want.

No they don't come with the deluxe addition. But you should be able to get most of the them with fight money since you will have all the characters.

HardRojo

j/k

$40 is a great entry price for what's included now. I'd definitely bite. You can earn lots of FM right now simply by doing some stuff like trials and story mode with all characters.

Numb

I already printed her image so I can glue it on my pillow.
There's only one of her how can she be there if she with me
I was the first to respond to the Ryce post
Next time maybe you'll be quick

Wait
This got out of hand quick
Waifu culture is dangerous

Skilletor

Flux and Omni bodied me good. Vulva, too.

Me and Edzi stay around the same level (MY RIVAL), but he's pulling ahead of me.

I haven't played too many other gaffers. I have to start practicing for evo. Would be cool to get some small lobbies in and stream them.

I hate big lobbies. Lol

Producer

Flux and Omni bodied me good. Vulva, too.

Me and Edzi stay around the same level (MY RIVAL), but he's pulling ahead of me.

I haven't played too many other gaffers. I have to start practicing for evo. Would be cool to get some small lobbies in and stream them.

I hate big lobbies. Lol

We should play. Me and edzi play a bunch, we're at around the same too

Goddamnit.

Well, rather it not come out like shit Capcom.

Don't fuck it up.

Also, the new charge times made Urien fun again. I can't be switching back. I just can't.

Order

Ed story spoilers
So the fortune teller and the girl in Ed's crew with the pole are DLC characters for sure. The rest of his crew look dope, so I'm hoping they're all eventually playable.

The season 2 story should be good

Numb

Ed story spoilers
So the fortune teller and the girl in Ed's crew with the pole are DLC characters for sure. The rest of his crew look dope, so I'm hoping they're all eventually playable.

tumblr_n1fuwlsWTc1qa0bpfo3_400.gif

Ed story spoilers

There are only three slots left. It's probably

Fortune Teller Girl
Abigail!!!!!!
And Zeku or whatever his name is

As per the leaked list.

Top Bottom