• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Scotia

Banned
The next female DLC character appears in Ed's character story. She looks Egyptian.

lQLOcIc.jpg

WOW! She looks crazy good.

I don't know why people want a flashy as fuck UI when I want to just get to the goddamn meat of the game instead of dicking around thirty plus menus.

Flux, one of these days I'd like to play a few sets with you with the express purpose of you breaking down why I suck and what I should be doing differently. Would you be down?
Most players on here don't suck. I know you are just being modest. But the first step is having confidence you can beat anyone (because you can) and playing matchups & the player's tendacies.

SFV is really a great game to sit down with and actually improve significantly. Play strong players every day in sets is # 1 way to get better imo

Maintenance. Finishes in about 3 hours.

Guess that means I will have to wait until tomorrow to check out the new features.

I messed around with training mode. The options you select stay upon exiting and reentering just like they said and I can tell it loads a little faster.

What was changed about Nash again? His forward dash and what else?

FluxWaveZ

Flux, one of these days I'd like to play a few sets with you with the express purpose of you breaking down why I suck and what I should be doing differently. Would you be down?

Sure. I won't be able to commit time to doing that before this weekend, but I'd be fine with helping you out afterwards.

SFV is really a great game to sit down with and actually improve significantly. Play strong players every day in sets is # 1 way to get better imo

Btw, I saw your invite yesterday or before yesterday. Couldn't play you since I was already in a Battle Lounge, though, sorry about that. These days, I'm usually looking for specific players on CFN to invite into lobbies, or I get invited by randoms (or people I know) and accept.

Top Bottom