• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Numb

I wish crossplay was more common.

Platform holders busy dick measuring

----

Bought the game
Friend offered it for 20 bucks while i was in the middle of watching the tourny so my defenses were down and hype up. Not my fault
manny.png

HardRojo

So how is Zhi allowed to make sex jokes in a stream like this?
"You like it it raw? You don't even spit on it?"
Tell me again why I should like this guy's commentary?

Numb

Zhi has knowledge in game and in language
Sometimes he makes funny jokes

Most of the time everything he says is annoying,stupid and he always uses the weirdest examples

Ehh Zhi is fine. Most of the commentators for fighting games are just dropping generic ass knowledge on you anyway and are just hyping shit up. I don't see anything wrong with bringing a little bit of humour and in Zhi's case, some insider JP knowledge into the mix.

I was rooting for Tokido to take it but congrats to Nemo for taking it.

Nemo won ten million yen? Did I hear right? That's $100K .

1 million yen, just a tad under 9k.

Oh shit, one years worth of cup of noodles. Fuck the money, that's the real prize. Tokido you fucked up.

MCD250

A Street Fighter/cup of noodles cross-promotion is a sign that the FGC is either the most self-aware community ever or the least.

Zeku just wears sandals in his regular costume but his stand has the dopest kicks.

Though he does wear combat boots in his story costume and proper sneakers in his battle costume. Capcpom know just what the fans want.

FluxWaveZ

Holy shit, this stream is now the epitome of stalling and desperation. Capcom left them behind.

Edit: "You like NeoGAF?" — Obama, in a moment of confused stalling while they wait for someone to save them.

Capcom is really reliable when it comes to being unreliable

Uh, they never said they were revealing anything SF related at TGS.

Random person on the internet did, and everyone believed that person.

If you want to use the word "unreliable" on someone, there's a good target right there.

Reminder that had nothing leaked, we would have had no idea who or what the last three characters are/were until a week or two before release and in the case of Menat, a few days.

This company's communication is something legendary.

Surfside

Banned
Played some sets with some random dude this morning. I held my own against his Ken, though i never won a match against him. But he had to work for his wins.
Well that was until he changed to boxer and Gief.
Holy Shit! I know nothing...

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
SCR is a bigger tournament than the one at TGS right? Plus it's Sunday night, which is when character trailers are usually dropped at tournaments, right?

Maybe Capcom wants the American audience awake for it? Twitch numbers should be bigger for SCR too 8, right?

Please guys, give me hope.

Ryce

SCR is a bigger tournament than the one at TGS right? Plus it's Sunday night, which is when character trailers are usually dropped at tournaments, right?

Maybe Capcom wants the American audience awake for it? Twitch numbers should be bigger for SCR too 8, right?

Please guys, give me hope.
Yeah, SCR is much bigger. Maybe you're right. The TGS tourney took place between 1:00-4:00 AM for most of America. That's not ideal for a character reveal.

Top Bottom