• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Surfside

Banned
Chun's getting all these costumes, as compensation for nerfing her. I mean she has to have at least one thing that makes her popular.

Naarmight

I hope Infil wins Capcup so he can trade in his Juri costume for gameplay that's actually fun.

Infiltration has not made CapCup this year, are you already writing off Season 3?

I just hope Nuckledu does not win again after his Guile costume

Edit, oh I guess Infiltration could make the last chance qualifier

kirblar

What is this?
Earlier in the thread, we were talking about how Omega Mode Guy is clearly a prototype for Zeku. We knew that other characters had been prototyped in Omega Mode (Nash was the most obvious one of the original 16) and when I looked at the playlist for all 44 characters, I noticed that the video length for a lot of the returnees was a lot longer than the 2:00 and change norm. So I used it as a possible metric for who might be coming down the pike and listed them out.... and it turns out it's a pretty good signal that a character is either coming, or was used as a template for a future newbie or different returning character. Rose has Kolin's Parry and an Ice Fireball-esque setup move. Hugo has Abigail's parry.

jett

D-Member
You know, I really think the servers have gone back to launch-status for me. Nothing but two-three bar lounges, can barely get a fight it when using matchmaking... Hrmm.

Saw this on R/SF. Char usage by League.

Tells you a lot how Bison is on top in Rank. Bison could get nerfed simply because he can get away with online tactics that doesn't work offline. Online Input Latency is the highest of any fighting game and need to give us the option to change network smoothing.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Tells you a lot how Bison is on top in Rank. Bison could get nerfed simply because he can get away with online tactics that doesn't work offline. Online Input Latency is the highest of any fighting game and need to give us the option to change network smoothing.

Your opinions are as trash as your internet connection.

kikiribu

Probably! I hope AE makes that a UI toggle on character select instead of a code. If you're running a set the fact that you have to use it between matches to keep the code's effect is so annoying.
I actually prefer using the code since it allows me to change the costume between rounds as well. As long as they keep that, I wouldn’t mind if they added a toggle at character select too. I’d want both.

Maybe I was learning with Abigail. Maybe acting like a dumb dumb IS the way to play with him.

Still get blown up by aggressive players though.

Ever since I've been made aware of Cammy's inverted skin shader after the stealth editing of her nipples I can't help but be bothered by it every time I see her. Who do we have to meme towards to get this fixed. If they can stealth change her nipples, I need them to revert her knees into something that doesn't look unsettling to look at.

jett

D-Member
Ever since I've been made aware of Cammy's inverted skin shader after the stealth editing of her nipples I can't help but be bothered by it every time I see her. Who do we have to meme towards to get this fixed. If they can stealth change her nipples, I need them to revert her knees into something that doesn't look unsettling to look at.

Someone should let me know how to mod her skin. I really can't unsee it either.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Me, east coast
You play ken right? You should blow up a lot of her gimmicks
I knew you played Kolin but for some reason I assumed you were in Europe. I'm East Coast too so we should spar some time!

What's your CFN? Mine is Hey_its_that_dog

I think I lost the one today because I just wasn't very focused or cautious. Still, it's rare I run into her and she's one of my worse matchups.

Ryce

The game’s director is on Twitter @takanakayama. You could try bringing it to his attention there.

Top Bottom