• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Student tries to get undocumented girl deported, he gets expelled instead

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I realize this is irrational, but Tayler Ragg is a name almost as punchable as Martin Shkreli's face.

The first thing that ran through my mind when I read his name was "well of course he's a shitbag." Yeah, totally irrational but some people really grow into their names.

andthebeatgoeson

QQYGmVA.gif

https://youtu.be/KGB4FcWrvFA

Ascenion

If you're gonna do this, just call ICE with an anonymous tip. Who the fuck would post it on Facebook? I'm not saying he was right or wrong I'm saying there are better ways to be an asshole.

televator

Please tell me he fucking cried when he had to walk out. Can't even talk, eating his own snot, salt on his cheeks... the thought gives me life.

Video at the link is worth watching. (The girl he targeted speaking re: her experience). Sounds like the university was initially not going to punish him.

yeah.

the school thought his actions didnt' violate the discrimination policy - I think they changed it because the story got run and she called for help

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/outed-daca-student-kentucky-pleads-help-transylvania-university/

Following Ragg's social media post, Garcia says she received a number of hateful messages from strangers. She reached out to the school, but said her requests for action went unanswered.

"I was told by them that his actions did not violate school policies because he only made a recommendation to his readers about how to respond to my undocumented status,"
Garcia said.

So here's a news story. I googled. The University wasn't going to help her out originally and was probably pressured by media/news into action

Kind of fucked the university was ok with it until they realized they'd get bad press

If you're gonna do this, just call ICE with an anonymous tip. Who the fuck would post it on Facebook? I'm not saying he was right or wrong I'm saying there are better ways to be an asshole.

The kind of person who would do this probably isn't that smart in the first place.

He wanted to humiliate her and he thought more people would be on board with it.

nitewulf

And hopefully he will never be admitted to any other university and never be able to get a job. I am done sympathizing with nazis.

TalonJH

I don't believe in karma but I'm for sure a fan of it.He got what he deserved.

Please tell me he fucking cried when he had to walk out. Can't even talk, eating his own snot, salt on his cheeks... the thought gives me life.

He looks like the type that talks big and then cries when you don't let him get his way.

Dude's in was in college (in Kentucky no less)... I'm sure whatever young Republican organization/clubs they have on campus are probably gateways to the alt-right at this point.

To be fair, Transylvania University is in Lexington and is one of the liberal cities in the state. It's Mayor is Kentucky's first gay mayor(elected in 2010) and is pretty well liked.

NoName999

No sympathies for this fucking asswipe.

Impress with GAF right now. No one falling on the racist sword for him. Let's not blow it, guys lol

Strike

Serves him right. The rise of Trump really got these racist fucks coming out of the woodwork. Good to see them getting met a nice dose of reality in return.

Top Bottom