• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits Season 4 |OT| A Firm, Divided - Wednesday 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

ibq1lQYCmiQFZU.png

Siegcram

Great OP. Could've used a more flattering picture for Queen Donna though.

Judging from the promos Mike seems to set new highs on the douche scale.
Hopefully this season focuses more on office politics and legal proceedings instead of artificial relationship drama.

TheOddOne

Thanks!

Wanted to add this to the OP, but forgot to add it. Anyway, one thing people might be really interested in is that Scotty is not coming back (Or at least she won't be a big part of season 4)!
Even though Harvey said he loved her at the end of the Season 3 finale, Scottie is still leaving the firm and Harvey. And she isn't coming back quickly either.

"We've picked a path that does not currently involve Scottie coming back in, though if we see opportunities for her to come back, we'll use them," Korsh explained. "I'd be surprised if we go the whole season without seeing her, but given the path that we're on and the breadth of cast we have, it's gonna be a challenge to get her in."
- Zap2it: 'Suits' Season 4 spoilers: Mike's new job, Scottie's departure and changing relationships.

Dice//

Banned
I'm in. I wonder how long it will take for Mike to be back at the firm. 2 episodes?

NOPE HE'S LIEK TOTALLY DUN FOR. OMMMGGG THE DRAAAMMMZ

This plot thread comes back at least twice a season, hopefully it'll get resolved...one day (or temporarily "fixed" once more).

Love the show anyways.

#LitUp

I'm so happy it's coming back. Second part of season 3 was amazing. I hope Mike dumps Rachel this season and starts dating Katrina instead.
This and Graceland in one day = amazing.

So from Promos...

Something will cause Mike and Harvey to take up a case where their two firms are on opposite sides and Mike will continue to be a big dick

I am In!

Zomba13

im currently watching nothing at the moment so this helps

Same. Well, Only Orphan Black and Game Of Thrones but they are coming to the end of their seasons in a few weeks. Didn't expect Suits back so soon. Love it. I need more Donna.

TheOddOne

Yeah, me too. It's because they split up the seasons so now season 4 is earlier than season 3.1 compared to 3.1 It's weird and I don't like it.
They are bound to do it again with this season and before you know it we are on season 5! Like it never ended.

stryke

Can't wait.

I marathon'd the first three seasons last weekend and was surprised the next season was starting soon already.

hydruxo

Damn I didn't realize this was coming back already so soon. I need to catch up on the last couple eps that I didn't watch.

Can't wait for this to get going. Lets get some high drama. Time for Mike to dump rachel, get dem billz, then join up back with harvey.

The second part of season 3 was horrible..plain dumb, which is funny cause I started watching this show because it used to be smart.

Don't think I'll bother with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom