• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Yay Summer!

I mean.. Worst season ever.

Moyashimon Returns
Dzc1r.jpg

Quote:
Season 2 of Moyashimon (duh).
Oh hey, a guy that can talk to germs. Yeah, that's real interesting. "Oh hey Mr. Deinococcus-Thermus. Do you think you could go over and asexually reproduce over there? I'm kind of trying to sleep here." Bet that dude feels real badass!

Airs Friday: 12:45 AM
Director: Yuichiro Yano
Studio: Shirogumi Inc

OH HECK YEAH!

1stStrike

Banned
I hope you have several hundred dollars for Japanese BDs :(

I'll be happy when blu-rays are cheap as fuck. Like I said before, I don't buy blu-rays unless the series is something that I can re-watch multiple times over, so this series would have to be damn good for me to spend cash on blu-rays :3

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Film of the year is coming out next season

The anime film The Mystical Laws is produced by the controversial religious organization Happy Science (Koufuku no Kagaku), under the supervision of its founder and leader, Ryuho Okawa. The film takes place in 201X, when the newly-formed "Empire of Godom" is threatening to take over the world by using mysterious technology offered to them by Reika Chan, the mysterious female president of a trading company. The protagonist of the film Sho Shishimaru is the one man who has the "mystical technology" that can stop the Empire of Godom, but after being hunted down by the Empire, he is saved by "mysterious Indians," who tell him about a prophecy about the "second coming of a savior". (based on ANN synopsis)
http://www.animekon.com/anime-1536-The-Mystical-Laws.html

madp

The Light of El Cantare
binbougami ga will own but i highly doubt it'll end up being the show of the season

Comedy anime are always hit-and-miss so I imagine it's going to be as divisive as every comedy series that's come before and yet to come.

Also, before we forget:

cajunator 956
Jexhius 881
Ultimadrago 843
Chet Rippo 698
firehawk12 639
Dresden 556
Envelope 556
Mad Pierrot 545
Uchip 537
Femmeworth 525
wonzo 510
duckroll 489
Dedication Through Light 460
cosmicblizzard 455
Dragoon En Regalia 412
Narag 389
hosannainexcelsis 368
Branduil 354
survivor 330
1stStrike 303
Brazil 298
dakkumauji 294
Articalys 259
BGBW 234
PdotMichael 191
Defuser 185
Makoto 183
Grzi 182
trejo 180
jman2050 179
Hitokage 176
RurouniZel 174
chickdigger802 169
Instro 162
Jintor 153
pizzaroll 151
SDBurton 127
/XX/ 126
Watanabe Kazuma 117
Haly 113
Dance In My Blood 109
Unknown Soldier 107
Theonik 103

Every poster with over 100 posts in Spring |OT3|! A convenient list of names for AlphaGAF to add to its ignore list. Congrats to cajunator, who still managed to defeat Jexhius from beyond the grave thanks to cosmic's sudden Summer |OT| sucker punch.

Solune

Is it just me or are there alot more harems this season?

Will try to watch some anime this season... Only finished Fate/Zero in Spring.

1stStrike

Banned
Comedy anime are always hit-and-miss so I imagine it's going to be as divisive as every comedy series that's come before and yet to come.

Also, before we forget:

Every poster with over 100 posts in Spring |OT3|! A convenient list of names for AlphaGAF to add to its ignore list. Congrats to cajunator, who still managed to defeat Jexhius from beyond the grave thanks to cosmic's sudden Summer |OT| sucker punch.

I only managed 303 posts. My harem is still not strong enough.

Also, before we forget:

Too bad Ultimadrago wasn't able to surpass number two.

Miku looked better in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

AKNhs.jpg

I didnt think I posted that much, at least someone in #TeamFairyTail charted...
tumblr_m4yvy4k1ur1qis6bco1_r1_500.gif

madp

The Light of El Cantare

Please tell me that this will release on BD quickly. It's going to be the AnimeGAF event of the year.

Why couldn't it be 20XX? 201X is uncomfortably close.

Maybe this dude is the reincarnation of Jesus or Newton or Confucius since Buddha already has a physical manifestation during this time period. El Cantare's got more than one 8th-dimensional servant up his sleeve!

Articalys

For anyone wondering, the Vocaloid character designs on the Hyouka character page are listed as members of the Manga Club in cosplay. I assume they'll be featured in the next story arc.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Oh man doesn't the K-On movie come out on BD soon?

Summer saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom