• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Lesson's next girl is a Spoiled Princess archetype - Release Date December 12

Bl@de

tumblr_m1mf33bwgE1qa668po1_500.gif

I see we have a lot of ohoho connoisseurs.

There's a YouTube channel that compiles all the ohohos in a series into videos, you guys should check it out 0_<

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
quick, everyone namedrop pixiv tags and jav genres so everyone knows you are not a normie

While this game isn't for me, I actually enjoy its existence. After playing OneShot, I really became aware of games that tell a story or fulfill a role that simply couldn't be done in other mediums. Summer Lesson isn't something that could be effective as a film or a book or a play or anything really besides a game. It's going to sound really pretentious and bait-y, but I think of this as more of a game than something like The Last of Us which could have been just as effective as a well-done film.

I guess I'm kind of off-beat with the rest of the thread though. If the posts bothers you just pretend I said, "Oh boy, I hope I get stepped on." Or something.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No twin drills?

Did they ever release blondie?

Top Bottom