• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Lesson's next girl is a Spoiled Princess archetype - Release Date December 12

Gbraga

Can't wait for the little sister (But not by blood) DLC!

Everyone knows older sisters are better.

WIj78JC.gif

LMAO

Clicked because of the bizarre thread title and not disappointed.

I literally have minus zero clue what this entire thread, including the game, is about and feel like I'm listening to Raekwon's Only Built... album for the first time and trying to understand what the fuck the songs are about.

Please enlighten me, I can't look away!

PSlayer

Clicked because of the bizarre thread title and not disappointed.

I literally have minus zero clue what this entire thread, including the game, is about and feel like I'm listening to Raekwon's Only Built... album for the first time and trying to understand what the fuck the songs are about.

Please enlighten me, I can't look away!

Summer lesson is a First person VR game where the player is a teacher and have to interact with a young girl of choice as his student.

The game is basically a 3D visual novel from a gameplay perspective.

Originally the game came out with one girl + some DLCs with diferent enviroments.

Now they are releasing the third girl.

Each girl seems to be designed around anime stereotypes like the pure schollgirl or the blue eyed blonde foreign student

Summer lesson is a First person VR game where the player is a teacher and have to interact with a young girl of choice as his student.

The game is basically a 3D visual novel from a gameplay perspective.

Originally the game came out with one girl + some DLCs with diferent enviroments.

Now they are releasing the third girl.

Each girl seems to be designed around anime stereotypes like the pure schollgirl or the blue eyed blonde foreign student

Ooooookay then...

Thread subscribed

Can you discipline her?

fqtfk.jpg

I feel like I need a cold shower after reading this thread. All this talk of milfs and whatnot. Y'all need Jesus.

i would totally buy VR for a game where I'm the student and Kawakami is my tutor

Ban Puncher

I want a VR Yandere game where the girl gets closer and closer to your face until it becomes uncomfortable so you have to remove the headset.

To reveal her face is now nose to nose with yours IRL.

So anyone who buys these games (including me) is pathetic? Please explain. Tell us what you think this game actually is because in the first one, you tutor a girl by choosing lessons for her and responding to yes/no questions to try to help her pass her finals.
The way people talk about this game, it's like some fanservice game with a harem of girls, some posters asking if you can see panties, so other people might be giving the wrong impression but is this Summer Lesson game purely without fanservice and is just about tutoring young people?

Steroyd

The way people talk about this game, it's like some fanservice game with a harem of girls, some posters asking if you can see panties, so other people might be giving the wrong impression but is this Summer Lesson game purely without fanservice and is just about tutoring young people?

People tried to look at panties day one and it got patched out, Namco wants this to be as clean as possible... from their end.

Nyoro SF

Aw this thread is weird. For a girlfriend simulator this game is pretty tame, how does the topic go so wild?

The guy that pissed everyone off is a driveby poster who posts once and doesn't look back but somehow still managed to put a lot of people on tilt lol.

Sakura

People tried to look at panties day one and it got patched out, Namco wants this to be as clean as possible... from their end.

Do they?
I mean, the game is rated C, which doesn't seem like a game that is as clean as possible or without fanservice. I haven't played it myself though so no idea.

As an aside, are there any other games like this for PSVR?

Hexa

Do they?
I mean, the game is rated C, which doesn't seem like a game that is as clean as possible or without fanservice. I haven't played it myself though so no idea.

Illusion made a clone of this called VR Kanojo that came out on PSVR as well IIRC.

The actual mechanics and purpose of the game is completely innocent. If it came out in the US it could have been an E rating.

If someone wants to ogle the girls in this game I guess they could, like in any other game. It really wasn't what I was thinking when I was playing. It's a unique VR experience and in the end I found it pleasant enough to play through twice. I think I was only able to help her get a B in the end though. =(

Ban Puncher

Do they?

THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Viewing Revolution

OpDla7d.jpg

Glass Rebel

It's good that there are games like this where you get to play a morally upstanding citizen who helps a young girl with a bright future instead of all these shooters where you kill people.

👍

Top Bottom