• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Lesson's next girl is a Spoiled Princess archetype - Release Date December 12

Innolis

WIj78JC.gif

hahaha, fuck XD this got me good!

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I'm sure a vast majority of the people know where the term "loli" comes from.

That said we're here to talk about the new character. So let's talk about her.

Guys is game out in the U.S.? I have an oculus and vr Kanojo but I'd like to give this a shot plus itd give me an excuse to get a psvr but I'm too lazy to import and fumble through Japanese menus. Im just waiting on a VR visual novel to come out to hook the oculus back up lol.

BashNasty

So anyone who buys these games (including me) is pathetic? Please explain. Tell us what you think this game actually is because in the first one, you tutor a girl by choosing lessons for her and responding to yes/no questions to try to help her pass her finals.

Would you still be interested in the game if you were tutoring a guy?

Calling this game/the people who play it pathetic is too harsh, but the reality is that 99% of people who are playing this game are doing it so they can hang out with a pretty virtual girl. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but a lot of people are going to find it weird.

Seiryoden

"Ojou-sama's" house looks distinctly non-U. Her dad's probably an account manager at Dentsu. Not interested in tutoring some middle-class brat.

leehom

Will Namco release this new dlc with the game? Is there a u.s. version coming or am I stuck importing the Asia version for english?

Calling this game/the people who play it pathetic is too harsh, but the reality is that 99% of people who are playing this game are doing it so they can hang out with a pretty virtual girl. There's nothing inherently wrong with that, but a lot of people are going to find it weird.

How is that even weird? Not even digging into the hypocrisy that games with killing as main gameplay mechanic doesn't get any such replies.

Sure why not. Ideally the game should have released with multiple characters.

How is that even weird? Not even digging into the hypocrisy that games with killing as main gameplay mechanic doesn't get any such replies.

I do find that games where the main advertised feature is simply that you get to kill people, like Hatred, disturbing. Nevertheless, that has nothing to do with this game so I don't understand where the supposed hypocrisy is, even if one is fine with one but not the other. Different people react to different things differently.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Dude, a lot of people view adults whose hobby is video games as weird.

So. What.

Fucking hell guys >>
Never said I liked it or that I approved. I described who she was. She has two kids and she loves them. Her "Loliness" (or whatever the real term is) is explained in the series as a medical disease by some doctors. That's the excuse the creators gave for her. She's specifically called a Loli in the manga and anime.

I think it's strange.

Top Bottom