• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

camaropilot

Started and beat Sunset Overdrive for the first time this weekend, what a game! This is the reason I recently bought an Xbox one and I wasn't disappointed. I'm mainly a Playstation gamer, and I love Insomniac games, so I was upset to learn this was an Xbox exclusive when it was announced. Well I bought my first Xbox for this game, and I'll be playing all of the exclusives that I've missed. Just really glad I got to play SO, now time to play the DLC!

EmiPrime

I just finished SO and I loved it, wish more people had given it a chance. I am missing a weapon, top right on the wheel. Is there a hidden RYNO or did I manage to mess up and miss a weapon?

Facegravy

Hi. Just wondering about murderang. Does it gain bonus from single shot or automatic?

And also is it possible to see in game what weapon type a weapon is?

Just beat the game a few minutes ago. Holy shit. My game of the generation so far. The traversal mechanics are straight out of my dreams, plus the set-pieces and boss fights were incredible. I had been aching for a game like this, and Insomniac delivered.

It'll be an actual tragedy if this game doesn't get a sequel. Do the thing, Microsoft.

Sydle

Just beat the game a few minutes ago. Holy shit. My game of the generation so far. The traversal mechanics are straight out of my dreams, plus the set-pieces and boss fights were incredible. I had been aching for a game like this, and Insomniac delivered.

It'll be an actual tragedy if this game doesn't get a sequel. Do the thing, Microsoft.

If you haven't played the DLC yet then do that next. The level designs and boss fights are fantastic.

If you haven't played the DLC yet then do that next. The level designs and boss fights are fantastic.

Grabbed the season pass and finished them both today. The Mooil one had some rough spots, but Dawn of the Rise of the Fallen Machines was great all around. Literally gasped when I got to use the orbital laser for the first time.

piggychan

Hi. Just wondering about murderang. Does it gain bonus from single shot or automatic?

And also is it possible to see in game what weapon type a weapon is?

dunno if you have had your question answered but well here is a gif quickly put together of weapon in action...
You can probably get better bonus with bigger mobs and an amp!
gSD7juh.gif

LTTxGsL.gif

Finally got around to playing this even though I bought it over a year ago. Fantastic game, and I ended up getting the season pass to play the DLC levels. Is chaos squad completely dead on the DLC though?

Top Bottom