• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Fat4all

Banned
Get ready for tommorrow when EA announces the Dead Space collection and it comes out next week!

latest

Fat4all

Banned
as someone who casually enjoy watching people play PUBG when I like the person playing, watching Paige get her Chicken Dinner was a lot of fun

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I know that they're PUGB isn't good gameplay, buuuuuuut it kinda got me interested in the game. It looks fun in a Hunger Games sorta way.

Frimaire

Uuugh, Ed's Daughter now? Come on Kojima!
It's been like this for a while now, but Policenauts has become the "how low will Kojima go" LP for me...
So far I think the cloned sex slaves still take it, though...

Uuugh, Ed's Daughter now? Come on Kojima!
It's been like this for a while now, but Policenauts has become the "how low will Kojima go" LP for me...
So far I think the cloned sex slaves still take it, though...
I'd say that's a failure of imagination, but I don't know what would be worse, and I don't want to know.

With the Shitstorm inching ever closer, what were some of your favorite episodes? Was looking to revisit a couple but didn't have an idea of which I should watch again.

Matsukaze

With the Shitstorm inching ever closer, what were some of your favorite episodes? Was looking to revisit a couple but didn't have an idea of which I should watch again.
Shitstorm I: Call of Cthulu, Lone Survivor, Haunting Ground, Eternal Darkness (into LP)

Shitstorm II: Outlast, Huntsman: The Orphanage, X-Files: Resist or Serve, Friday the 13th, SCP Containment Breach, Iledefonse, Rise of Nightmares

Shitstorm III: Honestly, this Shitstorm is super strong b/c of the way it was balanced between pseudo-LPs and one-offs, but... White Day, Phobia, Clock Tower, Neverending Nightmares, P.T.

Shitstorm IV: Layers of Fear, Nightmare Creatures, Powerdrill Massacre, Spooky's House of Jumpscares, Soma (into LP)

Shitstorm V: Anatomy, Nightcry, Nightmare Creatures II, Dead End Road, Resident Evil Outbreak

I hadn't paid any attention to PUBG really, but after watching that second match, I'm kind of interested now. Even though basically nothing happened for the whole thing.

Strimei

I've seen some people elsewhere complain about how Pat was seemingly having no difficulty in Dead Space 2.

The last few episodes should shut them up.

Also its always both amusing and infuriating to just see Pat's brain melt at basic puzzles.

FlowersisBritish

Shitstorm III: Honestly, this Shitstorm is super strong b/c of the way it was balanced between pseudo-LPs and one-offs, but... White Day, Phobia, Clock Tower, Neverending Nightmares, P.T.

Fuck yeah it was! I really wished they would do that format one more time. Matt did it because they were starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel and you can kinda tell in shitstorm 4. 5 is better, but still.....

If we did that, we could get a psuedo Outlast 2 LP and I'd love to see their reaction to some of the crazy shit that happens at the end!

This past year I got back into TBFP after maybe a year or so hiatus (probably since last shitstorm), and I am so fucking hyped for October to get here.

I hope there's some good Pat-shrieking nonsense!

Or at least him screaming at Matt to scare Matt.

Xux

I can't wait for November and the new installment of the Wooliestorm. Oh, and the Shitstorm's pretty exciting, too.

this kensei sacred fist video is absurd with how hard woolie double downs on being wrong. Is Pat's Crazy Talk able to affect other people? Its so fucking Tekken 3. wtf wools

Edzi

It's a shame how hard they've turned on Capcom. The gaming community failing another Street Fighter game is one of the greatest tragedies of our time.

Have they really soured on them? The only one of the guys who really plays fighting games seriously is Woolie and he seems like he's been on board with SFV from the beginning. The rest of the FGC seems to be enjoying MvCi so I don't see why Woolie would be any different there either.

FlowersisBritish

Have they really soured on them? The only one of the guys who really plays fighting games seriously is Woolie and he seems like he's been on board with SFV from the beginning. The rest of the FGC seems to be enjoying MvCi so I don't see why Woolie would be any different there either.

Woolie mostly talks about MvC:I in the podcast, but he's pretty much repeated three things consistently: 1) there's neat stuff in it 2) The roster is really dissapointing and 3) the continual DB Fightrs anouncements have really eaten a lot of MvC:I lunch so to speak.

Fat4all

Banned
He's certainly right that DBFz has taken away a lot of the shine from MvC. That's really not specifically anyone's fault, it's just looks like a lot more fun and interesting in direct comparison.

Also, I wouldn't blame SFVs failing sales on the community, the FGC adapted it massively, and it still gets major numbers in sign ups at tourneys even today. It's just not been enough this time it seems.

To those who have watched it - is Pat actually okay to watch in his solo XCOM stuff? I mean does he actually manage to play the game rather than be a massive bumblelord.

So I usually just stick to the main channel/ podcast, but youtube recommended me a compilation of Pat's girlfriend Paige having a outdated glasses prescription talk during a Dark Souls run. About three minutes in, she admitted to just guessing on the values of her lenses last time she got new ones.

What in the holy Fuck, I thought Dan Ryckert's vision problem story was insane, but at least he was a child when he did it.

Archgan

So I usually just stick to the main channel/ podcast, but youtube recommended me a compilation of Pat's girlfriend Paige having a outdated glasses prescription talk during a Dark Souls run. About three minutes in, she admitted to just guessing on the values of her lenses last time she got new ones.

What in the holy Fuck, I thought Dan Ryckert's vision problem story was insane, but at least he was a child when he did it.
In a shocking twist, she went and got her eyes checked recently and it turns out she guessed correctly (according to both Pat and her on Twitter)

Fat4all

Banned
In a shocking twist, she went and got her eyes checked recently and it turns out she guessed correctly (according to both Pat and her on Twitter)

yeah, she said that on stream as well

its weird how correct she ends up being amounts the veneer of absolute bull

its almost like art

Top Bottom