• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Fat4all

Banned
There some beef against QUICKSAVE? Is QUICKSAVE making money off their segments or something?

Yeah, they’ve been monetizing their clips, as well as clips from Pat and Paige’s streams.

Here’s their statement on Facebook:

Heads up: We do not endorse the channel QUICKSAVE posting our shit. We've tried reaching out privately and being decent, but have only gotten ignored, so this is just to publicly state what's up. Hopefully, they will stop.

Manzoon

Banned
It just keeps going and its the best. The tangent about demons was great. They've got rules, unless they totally don't.

Got around to listening to this while grinding out some runs in Warframe. That is legit one of their best bullshit arguments. The ghost taxonomy was probably my favorite bit.

I love the idea a conglomerate would grant a researcher on a space-base key card access to a secret facility on the moon. Not only that but they'd leave the access open when it's a person they killed to keep silent. Oh Kojima, for how needlessly meticulous you can be you also make huge oversights.

Did Pat always make little moans and grunts or is that a streaming exclusive?

not like i think it's sexy or anything

As a Pat viewer, how would you rate your enjoyment of Pat's sounds?

1 2 3 4 5 6

If Pat's exertion noises were used as donation notifications, how much more likely would you be to donate or subscribe during livestreams?

1 2 3 4 5 6

If Quicksave was like an aggregation of stream supercuts from a variety of channels that don't do archival editing, I could maybe understand, but it seems like they literally just recut SBF content?

Fat4all

Banned
If Quicksave was like an aggregation of stream supercuts from a variety of channels that don't do archival editing, I could maybe understand, but it seems like they literally just recut SBF content?

Yeah, just uploads of stuff like Pat talking about The Emoji Movie, or Paige winning her Chicken Dinner.

Literally just copy and pasting stuff that's not on their channel. There's just a bare amount of editing to justify monetization with microscopic levels of creativity, and that's being generous to Quicksave.

Didn't really care for the last Shitstorm video. It just sort of morphed into background noise a third the way through. Maybe it's the top-down perspective or the general slowness of it all (including needless crafting mechanics) but it just wasn't particularly engaging or remotely frightening. Seeing part 1/2 makes me hope something interesting in it happens tomorrow and it's not more the same.

Fat4all

Banned
Didn't really care for the last Shitstorm video. It just sort of morphed into background noise a third the way through. Maybe it's the top-down perspective or the general slowness of it all (including needless crafting mechanics) but it just wasn't particularly engaging or remotely frightening. Seeing part 1/2 makes me hope something interesting in it happens tomorrow and it's not more the same.

I actually found it much more interesting and creepy than Perception.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I actually found it much more interesting and creepy than Perception.

Same. I think it's cause I've always lived near creepy trees most of my life and also I do dig the change in perspective as opposed to the usual first-person horror games. I might actually pick this one up.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Still watching the Xcom steam and... Paige writes for Dick Masterson's podcast? Gross.

I had to google him and... 1) why would he hire a woman 2) why would she do that and 3) just a general wut??? Is Paige the milkshake duck no one saw coming???

Edit: After going on his website (I didn't bother to link it because it is terrible!) It's actually not as bad as I first thought. An ex of mine did a similar schtick where she wrote a bunch of fake science articles for some shitty no name website because hey, easy cash. The article's on his site gave me the same vibe tbh. Still..... maybe careful around Paige and the topic of gender equality......

I had to google him and... 1) why would he hire a woman 2) why would she do that and 3) just a general wut??? Is Paige the milkshake duck no one saw coming???

He's a 30+ year old edge lord who used to associate with the likes of Maddox. He pretends to be a satirical sexist persona yet his fanbase can be anything but. He also described himself as right-wing comedian on /The_Donald, sooo.... Basically think of trash like Sam Hyde and the like. Also Paige used to retweet pro-GG content from the likes of Milo Yiannopoulos so I wouldn't call her a milkshake duck (because I never viewed her positively).

There's a reason I don't watch her streams.

Frimaire

Really, Paige being a milkshake duck would surprise me way less than any of the guys, given some of the stuff on her Twitter...

The fuck is a milkshake duck?

b6d.png

Basically someone you think is a good person then learn they're garbo.

Anung

Un Rama
Really, Paige being a milkshake duck would surprise me way less than any of the guys, given some of the stuff on her Twitter...

For real. She's retweeted and liked stuff from human trash piles like IMC and follows some really questionable assholes so I'd hardly be surprised.

Edzi

For real. She's retweeted and liked stuff from human trash piles like IMC and follows some really questionable assholes so I'd hardly be surprised.

I mean, she's with Pat and Pat has come across as legitimately shitty at times, so I wouldn't be TOO surprised.

KdylanR92

Can't believe I almost forgot to watch the shitstorm this year, been watching since the first one.

Wonder if they'll have multiple intros and woolie and liam in some of the episodes.

MrHoot

Paige is mostly at times the annoying centrist who will take take shitty positions more out of principle than morality, which is what I gathered. However she never said something outright shitty to my knowledge. But her twitter can be dodgy as fuck

So sounds like it'll be Matt, Crymetina, and Woolie doing the whole meet up deal at the Brooklyn Barcade this weekend and then wandering NYCC as well. Anyone else planning on going?

Sou Da

Still watching the Xcom stream and... Paige writes for Dick Masterson's podcast? Gross.

He's a 30+ year old edge lord who used to associate with the likes of Maddox. He pretends to be a satirical sexist persona yet his fanbase can be anything but. He also described himself as right-wing comedian on /The_Donald, sooo.... Basically think of trash like Sam Hyde and the like. Also Paige used to retweet pro-GG content from the likes of Milo Yiannopoulos so I wouldn't call her a milkshake duck (because I never viewed her positively).

There's a reason I don't watch her streams.

I've learned some shit today.

Considering how shitty most human beings are, whatever Paige says or does probably isn't going to change my opinion of her, unless she goes into hard ass/batshit crazy crimes.

Lord knows people like other people who say or do worse things than Paige has ever done.

explodet

Yes.

Code:
[URL="https://twitter.com/alexyohei/status/910660111537905664"][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKNQiL3UQAA_BnJ.jpg:large[/IMG][/URL]

Matsukaze

I literally just started watching My Hero Academia last night and my immediate reaction was "Why did I not hop on this train sooner?" lol

Top Bottom