• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Strimei

I love that Kiryu is just literally going around to folks that he helped and going "HEY I HELPED YOU YOU OWE ME NOW COME WORK FOR ME!"

Wonder if dominatrix lady is one of them...

edit: OH GOD ITS THE PIG GUY THAT IS EVEN BETTER

Jesus Christ I am in tears from this.

Fat4all

Banned
I love that Kiryu is just literally going around to folks that he helped and going "HEY I HELPED YOU YOU OWE ME NOW COME WORK FOR ME!"

Wonder if dominatrix lady is one of them...

edit: OH GOD ITS THE PIG GUY THAT IS EVEN BETTER

Jesus Christ I am in tears from this.

The scouting of managers made the property side mission thing totally worth it.

It's fantastic.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Finally finished Liam's Nier Automata stream and holy shit his reactions were great, I really enjoyed seeing him enjoy the game, and also HOLY SHIT HE CRIED! Like, I kind of get it, but also wow.

I think it's referring to his "Shut the Fuck Up Fan Games" video being reported on in this video.
Apparently the channel is affiliated with Rooster Teeth or something?

I came in for a laugh and instead got an "Oh wow, that got a lot more serious than I thought this was going to become."

o_O, fucking wasting a 1M on Spinning when your only making 3.7M altogether.

I... shit, did they talk about their money? How much they actually make? Because if these motherfuckers are making a million dollars each I might legit vomit. I thought my 600 dollar paycheck was good this week and I'm about to be broke again from car repairs.

it's yakuza 0, man, it's the real estate side-thing

my sides

Twitch VODs have been getting more and more garbage with the in ability to skip forward or back in them or just reaching a certain time and stopping. Definitely would not be wasting money on it if it weren't included with Amazon prime.

Fat4all

Banned
Twitch VODs have been getting more and more garbage with the in ability to skip forward or back in them or just reaching a certain time and stopping. Definitely would not be wasting money on it if it weren't included with Amazon prime.

It's a good thing it is included, yeah.

I'd of dumped it otherwise.

Menitta

khRHKWk.png

It's almost not worth tuning into the live recording of the podcast. I was listening to it then and am listening to it now because I feel like I've missed something in between all the stream hang ups

Frimaire

Man, Riku Minato really sucks at bowling.
They should have made it so every girl had one minigame where they were like Christopher Robin-level gods...

Jintor

whenever i need a pick me up i rewatch the e3 2014 nintendo conf

the only thing i don't like about this is their lukewarm reactions to splatoon, but that was everyone's reaction to splatoon (mostly) on first appearance

Anung

Un Rama
That last episode of LA Noire is the hardest I've laughed at the best friends in a very long time. Shit's damn refreshing.

Strimei

I saw someone on twitter theorize that the Sonic OC thing for the game was actually originally going to be Sonic Boom-Sonic, but due to how things panned out with that, they scrapped it and went with the OC idea.

Sonic Boom-Sonic does kind of seem the sort to use gadgets and stuff, at least to me. So could be plausible.

Much happier with the OC thing though.

I hope to god that Matt and Pat talk about the new Star Trek trailer in one of the Yakuza videos, a new Star Trek video, or on the podcast (especially the podcast).

Top Bottom