• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Also, don't blame Matt for cheesing out that fight. Personally I love the #1 fight for being a 20 minute slog, knock-out brawl, but that wouldn't make for a good video.

Also, so excited for the next (last) part. This is probably in my top 3 LPs on the channel, love all the QA stuff Matt talked about and his experiences and perception on the game and its bosses more than made up for the lack of a second LPer joining.

Woof these gifs are destroying my laptop.

Its the worst. God damn it, I hate the end of NMH2 so much, but everything before it to a certain point was just MMMMMMMMMMMMM. Especially rank 2 was just fucking amazing in that game.

That's how I felt. NMH1, its very clear when something is supposed to be intentionally designed to be shitty and monotonous, and when something is supposed to be hype and its driven home by its execution during those moments. No More Heroes 2 felt just so awkward with what you're supposed to feel at times. Its was a mess in its execution which really hurt the overall design.
Oh I love NMH2 Rank 2. That fight is super cool. And yeah. I think Suda not being involved is pretty felt, and it feels way less cohesive or intentional.

Passing out maybe for real now.

Okingjrr

So you guys pierced through the heavens and broke a new record, 12 days for thread 12.
Thread 14 -
I've never seen this amount of shitposting.
Woof that OP.

Alfebit

Banned
lol at that Y2Kev callout during the podcast. Why did Pat think no one would get that when there's a huge Friender community right here on GAF?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Not even a new thread while I was sleeping can stop me from responding to posts in the old thread.

Mountain is for nerds and creepyancient dudes with ancientcreepy beards. Central is where it's at.
FTFY

Too late
2225816c57.gif

ibNgrPpkfUJHg.jpg

30 HOURS!? THE FUCK IS THIS STREAM GONNA EVEN TALK ABOUT??
Uh... Dancing all night?

Lemme know when the personaGAF ends, I'm gonna watch more Tonari no Seki-kun.
Fantastic show.
If you're looking for something else that has EVEN SHORTER episodes, try I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying! Amazing character development given how short it is and it's super funny.

Guys I need a gaming/anime nickname for a Togepi for the nuzlocke.

Also I will be writing some lore.
The Pursuer.

You're now on my shit list.
I've just never played one. I'm interested in Theatrythm and Dancing all Night tho.

Not agaaainnn!
ikr4WtFQZnvIo.png

They just want to protect the feelings of the Yukiko fans. Suicide prevention, you know?
ibtbEsO2OqzynS.gif

*PMing Shouta*

randpad_zps5c04671c.gif
ibnpqh0bN7cbfI.gif

I fucking hate how there's sometimes random female screams in the distance inside my apartment complex.
I'm unsettled by how casual that sounded. Do you live in silent hill?

Ugh, I spent my entire day asleep.
That will fix my fucked up sleep pattern for sure.
I woke up at 4 to finish a paper which I have already finished. Now It's either get on GAF or go back to sleep.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Majoras Mask 3D and the new 3DS too, pretty excite

A large number of us are getting all three. I'm also picking up SMT4 on that day too.

I also got TWEWY the other day, hardly played it. I hate the swiping mechanic to move, it's really unresponsive and doesn't work half the time. I'm also having difficulty grasping how to use both screens during battles. I guess I just need time(?)

Emouse

A large number of us are getting all three. I'm also picking up SMT4 on that day too.

Yeah I'm going for all three, I'll be playing SMT4 then as well, I downloaded it last week in a sale but don't have the space to have it installed which I will change with N3DS

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah I'm going for all three, I'll be playing SMT4 then as well, I downloaded it last week in a sale but don't have the space to have it installed which I will change with N3DS
I already transferred all of my 2DS onto a 32GB MicroSD card. I'm fucking ready.

Post your cell data. I can help you from there.

Is Bowser's Inside Story rare? The CEX near me has a copy for like $22.

I was but an ignorant babby when that came out, so I don't even remember what it is.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
-awaits FA money to be deposited into account-

Ah.

Well I have $414 in my bank account. And I've already paid for MH and MM in full so all thats left is to sell my 2DS, transfer to the N3DS (which I already have $50 down on), and use the proceeds toward the purchase of the N3DS.

Then comes SMT4, and an anime convention in May, and one day... maybe a PS4.

I also got TWEWY the other day, hardly played it. I hate the swiping mechanic to move, it's really unresponsive and doesn't work half the time. I'm also having difficulty grasping how to use both screens during battles. I guess I just need time(?)
You don't need to yse the screen to move in twewy. D-pad works fine, and the combat does take a little getting used to, but it's fine when you get the hang of it.

Ah.

Well I have $414 in my bank account. And I've already paid for MH and MM in full so all thats left is to sell my 2DS, transfer to the N3DS (which I already have $50 down on), and use the proceeds toward the purchase of the N3DS.

Then comes SMT4, and an anime convention in May, and one day... maybe a PS4.
I've got, fight stick, games on steam, MH4, shit load of godzilla art etc. among other things.

FA money?

Financial Aid money, what's left of my pell grant and scholarships.
Wow, I'm on the wall of shame! Not sure if that's a good or bad thing though.
If it makes you feel any better, I've been on the wall of shame since I started here.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I used to be in the Top 5/10 often back in the times of OT1 and whatnot, but I haven't been posting nearly as much for the past few threads.

Not that I'm growing out of it by any means, this thread is still the best thing about GAF, but I've just been too busy.

Just be careful your wife doesn't get concerned or she may come complain to us about how much of your time we're taking up.

We would eat her alive. She stands no chance.

demidar

Just be careful your wife doesn't get concerned or she may come complain to us about how much of your time we're taking up.

We would eat her alive. She stands no chance.

We would turn her into a Nico lover. Then she'll go around the house going "Nico Nico Nii!".

Top Bottom