• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only anime talk I plan on doing in this OT is gushing about the new F/SN every saturday, only to have it quickly turn into depression after watching my dolphins on sunday.

You play the Kool-aid man and Babby hands Alex Smiff this Sunday. Don't worry.

The Rams play legit lamb murderer DeMarco Murray. Not only are we probably going to lose, my dad is going to try and pop that shit talk.

At least we have Austin "Lost in his fiery eyes" Davis

Austin+Davis+R+L+Carriers+New+Orleans+Bowl+DfoKqBzpemkl.jpg
This is a man I want leading my team. Not some weird looking mother fucker with the name of Bradford.

Sad thing is
I am a little hyped and will probably watch it regardless of the quality.

The mechs honestly look pretty dope and there Sunrise can make some good mech action. I mean, I watch everything at least for a couple episodes, so I was going to watch it anyway, but it looks better than I when I heard the description.

Thats a LOT of fanservice.

The good kind

It suuuure is.

You play the Kool-aid man and Babby hands Alex Smiff this Sunday. Don't worry.

The Rams play legit lamb murderer DeMarco Murray. Not only are we probably going to lose, my dad is going to try and pop that shit talk.

At least we have Austin "Lost in his fiery eyes" Davis

This is a man I want leading my team. Not some weird looking mother fucker with the name of Bradford.

Don't worry, the cowboys are overdue by a week to have their QB fuck everything up. Its not November yet, so you're still safe from that Cowboy curse.

Yes you've missed alot. Like the Patification of a lot of people.

My God... I just noticed... I'd probably do that, but I don't want to ruin Tharja's image...

Is that all or is there anything else? Been outside the whole day doing school things and now that it's the weekend I can finally lay back a bit.

Don't worry, the cowboys are overdue by a week to have their QB fuck everything up. Its not November yet, so you're still safe from that Cowboy curse.
Man, if I can avoid my dad's shit talk, that would be great.

I believe in Austin Davis!
just keep posting till you eventually pass out.
I'm coming dangerously close.
The beginning is always the tutorial level which weeds out the frienders from the skeletons.
I'm one of the more powerful frienders, damn it!

But mah energy reserves are drained.

ElTopo

Banned
This thread needs more masculinity and less talk about anime and Witch Toucher bullshit.

Kuroda as Urien fights an Ibuki FT10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2YNU63OICU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVPWPmmVYM

Just a reminder as to how dominant Kuroda is in 3S:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qWRCJ89vgU

I loved the Nidhogg FNF episode and I'd like to pick up the game but I've heard the netcode is ass and there's no intent on patching it because the creator moved on to some other Kickstarter scam.

Zenfalcia

My God... I just noticed... I'd probably do that, but I don't want to ruin Tharja's image...

Is that all or is there anything else? Been outside the whole day doing school things and now that it's the weekend I can finally lay back a bit.

I missed out on a lot too. I had to skip 400 posts, since thread was ending and i didn't have the time.
School and work is slowly draining the life out of me.

The topic title makes no sense, I was totally back on social media as of like 3 days ago. I talked about my video card purchase at the end of OT3!

demidar

Will this be the end of Banana Aeon? Find out next time on Friender Ball Z: Banana Defeated!

*15 episodes later*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"Will this be the end of Banana Aeon? Find out next time on Friender Ball Z: Banana Defeated!"

*Credits roll*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom