• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The topic title makes no sense, I was totally back on social media as of like 3 days ago. I talked about my video card purchase at the end of OT3!
Have you noticed anything else .... different?
a55.png

And I continue to remain unchanged, yet somehow unfazed by all the weird bullshit around me.

You and I are bound to the Nexus. We can't venture out to gather up the Pat's Souls, our place is here, in the space between worlds. You know, with the piles of dead creepy bald kids everywhere.

To those just joining us on this bizarre adventure: prepare for a wild ride. There's going to be enough Ultimax and Bayonetta 2 hype to ride straight through into Bloodborne, and from there to The Phantom Pain, and on to Persona 5. There's no stopping this train.

Aramiyo

Banned
It's Pat! Play it cool, play it cool.

The topic title makes no sense, I was totally back on social media as of like 3 days ago. I talked about my video card purchase at the end of OT3!

OT3 was a long time ago now. Seems like only yesterday we were posting in there.

Xux

Jeeze, they should play Nidhogg at Evo.

Shit, they should release an arcade version and play it at SBO.

so they totally just gave everyone their final personas in P4GA... wasn't the anime made to bring P4G into canon? I'm confused
Maybe that just means everyone's personas will level up in ultimax?

ElTopo

Banned
To anyone who's played Nidhogg, how is the online? Because I've heard on Steam and even Maximillian mentioned how bad the online is and I was surprised that at the end of the FNF video Pat said the online was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom