• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Maybe you're write, I'm actually excited to see where it goes thinking about it. Though having her clothes tear apart every time she transforms was a thought that crossed my head.

Well, unless a demon has a very specific ability, no one is getting up after being cut in half or something like that. Our main character is human and some what squishy, nothing is probably going to go full on magic though. And character interaction is a big deal.

There's several ways you can approach it. Either have her magically change into a wolf/werewolf like some mahou shoujo crap, have her wear pelts or something that becomes part of her, have her have fur covering her lady parts, or have special clothes for her. The list can go on and on to solutions to this.

So it's a world without magic, but there's magical creatures? Just demons? You're not going to have them deal with street crime etc? No demons that can kill.. That's pretty tame. I hope you explain the reasoning behind it in your story.

We still got about 10 pages to go unless op saves us.

Lets go into hyper post mode then

everyone post your favorite album

Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg

360pages

There's several ways you can approach it. Either have her magically change into a wolf/werewolf like some mahou shoujo crap, have her wear pelts or something that becomes part of her, have her have fur covering her lady parts, or have special clothes for her. The list can go on and on to solutions to this.

So it's a world without magic, but there's magical creatures? Just demons? You're not going to have them deal with street crime etc? No demons that can kill.. That's pretty tame. I hope you explain the reasoning behind it in your story.

No there is magic, it's more leaning on the future stuff though. Demons can kill easily and what not. I didn't want to make her transformation be magical I actually wanted to be like...a transformation kind of scary.

They are closer to a rookie group that does clean up jobs and infiltration missions on low level stuff.

Zenfalcia

No there is magic, it's more leaning on the future stuff though. Demons can kill easily and what not. I didn't want to make her transformation be magical I actually wanted to be like...a transformation kind of scary.

They are closer to a rookie group that does clean up jobs and infiltration missions on low level stuff.

Ok. I can see how it can work out. So if they are doing low level jobs, how are they fighting demons, which i presume to be high level jobs, unless they are a lot later. So you want scary.. it'll probably be more terrifying if you have her not fully transform most of the time, which doesn't break her armour, but then only during critical moments she fully transforms and breaks her armour. Her armour could be a metaphorical cage to contain her inner beast.

360pages

Ok. I can see how it can work out. So if they are doing low level jobs, how are they fighting demons, which i presume to be high level jobs, unless they are a lot later. So you want scary.. it'll probably be more terrifying if you have her not fully transform most of the time, which doesn't break her armour, but then only during critical moments she fully transforms and breaks her armour. Her armour could be a metaphorical cage to contain her inner beast.

Well demons are just like regular citizens. Unless it's a specific high level demon then they are treated as much as a threat as humans are.

What's considered a low level missions is sneaking into an arm dealers warehouse and stealing something, while high ranked missions would be something far more extreme. I'm almost tempted to give you the first chapter if you're interested.

Zenfalcia

Well demons are just like regular citizens. Unless it's a specific high level demon then they are treated as much as a threat as humans are.

What's considered a low level missions is sneaking into an arm dealers warehouse and stealing something, while high ranked missions would be something far more extreme. I'm almost tempted to give you the first chapter if you're interested.

Hmm.. Ok.

Uh.. If you want to, just PM to me.. I'll read it eventually.

My favorite album? Shit, that's tough because I have several but if I had to pick it'd be a tie between:

Iron Maiden
Iron_Maiden_(album)_cover.jpg

and

The Clash

61AHDKmDpFL._SY300_.jpg

Top 5:
The Who Quadrophenia
The Clash
The Clash Give'em Enough Rope
Ziggy Stadust and The Spiders from Mars by David Bowie
Modest Mouse The Moon and Antarctica

My favorite album? Shit, that's tough because I have several but if I had to pick it'd be a tie between:

Iron Maiden
and
The Clash

That's some great taste there. I have a similar conflict picking mine because Alexisonfire's second album Watch Out! is fantastic and I also love Franz Ferdinand and The Hives

That's some great taste there. I have a similar conflict picking mine because Alexisonfire's second album Watch Out! is fantastic and I also love Franz Ferdinand and The Hives

Man, I have great taste? MAN Look at you Franz Ferdinand superfan, I need to git gud.
Franz Ferdinand doesn't get any love just like Elvis Costello and The Zeros and The Weirdos. :(

Man, I have great taste? MAN Look at you Franz Ferdinand superfan, I need to git gud.
Franz Ferdinand doesn't get any love just like Elvis Costello and The Zeros and The Weirdos. :(

I've been a Franz fan since before the great PSP commercial when I saw the music video for Take Me Out on Much Music.

This just reminded me that a friend of mine would stream from Twitch and used old video game commercials as a framework of sorts during his sessions. And then I found this video of hours of commercials.

Zenfalcia

I'm probably going to sleep through the new thread creation then I'm gonna be busy all day tomorrow so I won't be able to post.

There might not be a new thread by tomorrow. Since chao said he'll be busy all day tomorrow.

The biggest big dick G boy that ever lived.

Welcome to the big league.

I'm doing it more because I have no school tomorrow and don't have enough time to study and do homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom