• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither could the kid, I bet

They keep laughing at the old man telling them how much fun they can have with their clothes off!
tumblr_mbydldFNeP1rgbma5o1_500.gif

Man, if you thought Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor was not canon in it's premise, boy, once you get to that ending, whoa jeez.

Hey Kellogs Boobery, now that we fucking killed Sauron in a boss fight that was maybe 90 seconds long and entirely made out of QTEs, why don't we go make our own One Ring of Power to Rule Them All *SMASH CUT TO ROCK MUSIC CREDITS YEAH*

I am completely serious.

Like I just watched the movies, I'm no big Tolkien nerd but jeez guys really.

Hey Kellogs Boobery, now that we fucking killed Sauron in a boss fight that was maybe 90 seconds long and entirely made out of QTEs, why don't we go make our own One Ring of Power to Rule Them All *SMASH CUT TO ROCK MUSIC CREDITS YEAH*

Aside from the QTEs that honestly sounds rad. Rad in the dumbest way possible.

Man, if you thought Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor was not canon in it's premise, boy, once you get to that ending, whoa jeez.

I am completely serious.

....That's really awful.

Aside from the QTEs that honestly sounds rad. Rad in the dumbest way possible.

Yeah, I guess. It's kneecapped really badly by the games ending sequence being reaaaally flat and boring. The huge build up for Orc vs Orc army fighting ends up being 12 v 12 in an open field that you resolve in maybe 4 minutes because you're mad overpowered by that point.

Zenfalcia

It was when Nintendo was claiming YouTube videos that contained music that would get flagged. TotalBiscuit and others had to either mute or redo either sections or entire videos or face getting punished for infringement.

Damn, really? That sucks.

Yeah, I guess. It's kneecapped really badly by the games ending sequence being reaaaally flat and boring. The huge build up for Orc vs Orc army fighting ends up being 12 v 12 in an open field that you resolve in maybe 4 minutes because you're mad overpowered by that point.

At least the rest of the game was fun and enjoyable?

Rutti

Fingers crossed that I get my Ultimax this week. After reading your posts about it when you play I can't wait to show you how awful I ama at fighting games. Also I want to snuggle that Teddy bop bag.

Rutti

Think about it this way, you wanna play a Monster Hunter where the upgrade materials drop rates/locations aren't already mapped out in the wiki? Because imagine that shit. Ugh.

Hell it's bad enough sometimes even if you know them. I had to capture Lagiacrus 17 times to get the goddamn plate for the armor set. It got pretty fucking tedious.
Edit: in MH3U

Hell it's bad enough sometimes even if you know them. I had to capture Lagiacrus 17 times to get the goddamn plate for the armor set. It got pretty fucking tedious.
Edit: in MH3U

You think that's bad? I use the greatsword, gunlance AND switchaxe. Plus both new weapons in MonHun4U look amazing. I'll end up needing like 5 fucking gems EACH MONSTER.

Zenfalcia

No... I don't know any more about pedophiles but now I'm gonna lose sleep over how intensely fucking creepy that episode was.

Don't give up skeleton! If you try really hard you can sleep
and then have the pedophiles get into your dreams and start groping kids and baby Aaron Jr.

Rutti

You think that's bad? I use the greatsword, gunlance AND switchaxe. Plus both new weapons in MonHun4U look amazing. I'll end up needing like 5 fucking gems EACH MONSTER.

Good luck with that!

I think I can wait a year or two before getting MH4U. I got MH3U last winter and I'm getting Freedom Wars when I get Playstation tv so my monster hunting capacity is pretty filled.

Goddammit, if that's actually an option I know I am going to end up doing it at some point.

Love Live has probably the best real money option I've seen in a mobile game. The item you buy with it is used for everything even new characters so you're acquiring a very tangible asset.

Wait, are they skeletons that molest kids? Or are there skeleton children getting molested by normal pedos?

That's the marketing at work. You won't know until you submit yourself to the show.
It's actually an HBO level drama about a society of Skeletons that are victimized by the ruling caste of living people and are slowly turned from the pureness represented by their milk white bones into grotesque shades of the humanity that brutalizes them

But isn't 4G just an updated version of 4? Isn't most of the content for the first while roughly the same?

With about 20 or so new (Well added) Monsters and new areas, I would say no. Especially since I'm not sure they've said much about new weapons or armors being added. Much to learn.

Well it still comes earlier to Japan so they have time to figure these thing out.
Yeah I agree. That's what Pat pointed out. Anyone who says they don't use the wiki is a god damn liar.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

I am completely serious.

This post just reminded me that I somehow completely forgot to watch the Shadow of Mordor video you guys did. Should probably get on that.

Alright, I'm going to bed and by the time I'm able to post the new thread will probably be up, so this'll most likely be my last post in Thread 4.

I'll leave on this.
RPCWDDE.jpg

Zenfalcia

I've only been awake for 14 hours. I can go 14 more and see this terrible thread be put down. Even if it's by my own hands

I've been up 16.. Do i win a prize or something? The thread will probably limp quite a while until chao makes a new thread, which won't be tomorrow since he's busy.

Bring
Pat
In Too

Or just have everyone in the room not say anything as woolie explains the story.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hm. So I'm eligible for a Kindle Fire HD 6 deal that's "$20 a month for 5 months", and I'm kinda thinking about it. The only problem is that aside from "I want one", I can't actually think of a good reason to get a tablet. Plus the fact that it doesn't have expandable storage is kinda a bummer.

Zenfalcia

Hm. So I'm eligible for a Kindle Fire HD 6 deal that's "$20 a month for 5 months", and I'm kinda thinking about it. The only problem is that aside from "I want one", I can't actually think of a good reason to get a tablet. Plus the fact that it doesn't have expandable storage is kinda a bummer.

Isn't kindle just a E-reader? Or am I wrong? 100$ for a kindle.. what's the normal price?

Zenfalcia

That's actually the normal price. And the Kindle is an e-reader, yeah, but the Kindle Fire is a full-on tablet.

So what's so special about 20$ a month? You don't have to pay all of it up front? Seems terrible, but could help some people. Mm.. I assume there's not a large library of apps on it? It's not worth it imo unless you're in desperate need for a tablet.

Edit: Too tired to continue on... Go on without frienders.. onto OT5... /passes out

Rutti

Damn this thread isn't going down with a bang but with a tiny sizzle. We need some glorius climax here.
I got nothing

demidar

Damn this thread isn't going down with a bang but with a tiny sizzle. We need some glorius climax here.
I got nothing

The bang part was blasting through 2 OTs in two weeks. Such prolonged, intense thrustingposting was sure to end with waves of lethargy.

I got nothing
We are just biding our time and conserving our energy for the birth of the new thread.
We've got hours to stumble onto a terrible idea and run it into the ground.
Don't skeleton, give up!
The Great Pumpkin is actually just Woolie wearing a orange clothing and trolling Linus because he is a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom