• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

ay my replacement copy of shadow of mordor has shipped, and I've got alien isolation waiting at home, too many video games man

i'm also sat on the toilet to kill time at work holy shit this day is slow

These are the scariest skeleton fuckers
13318624397931.jpg

Lazulic

If you actually play PQ as your first Persona/SMT game you're gonna be in for a weird time. It looks like it will closer to Etrian odyssey than Persona in gameplay. It's also a fanservice game for P3/4 fans,

So you might be a bit lost. Not that you shouldn't pick it up, but it'd probably be a bad introduction.
(Not trying to start Persona talk just an FYI)

Yeah I know. I actually like Etrian Odyssey, unlike some scrubs.

Do what I did and buy P3 FES or P3P either for PS2 or for Vita.

That will be your first introduction to the series and it'll tell you whether you like it or not.

When I get a Vita, it'll be the first thing I dive into.

Alfebit

Banned
I noticed a couple posts expecting the new thread any minute. Chao said he's going to be in class all day today so I think we better slow down unless we want to be threadless for a couple hours.

I noticed a couple posts expecting the new thread any minute. Chao said he's going to be in class all day today so I think we better slow down unless we want to be threadless for a couple hours.
We have a buffer of 500 posts from 19,500 to 20,000, and I've seen some Steam threads go over 20,000.

No reason to rush though, you're right.

I just came back from my first seminar to discover no new thread. I guess I'll go ponder the great questions of our generation
#whensmarvel

Mrgoodwil,

No I will not play Spiderman 3. I'm not a masochist.

You love it though.

In all seriousness it was one of the most hilarious things I've ever played in my life and I will now recommend it to everyone.

In order to save posts.

I'll take your word it's hilariously bad, but seeing Matt look at the game on the Machinima channel, it looks REALLY bad.

I'll take your word it's hilariously bad, but seeing Matt look at the game on the Machinima channel, it looks REALLY bad.
Some of the bossfights were he definition of tedium, but every moment that I played there was something amazing happening every few minutes.
Sometimes you go to play a shit game to make yourself feel alive
Basically :p. I'll stop pushing Spider-Man 3, but oh man was that the funniest shit ever.

Also we seriously have another 5/10 pages you guys, it's no reason to freak out.

Sometimes you got to play a shit game to make yourself feel alive

If I want to feel alive... I'll grab my Colt SAA and pretend to spin it around like a cool guy.

Also, I'll meow like a rare jungle cat and praise Mother Russia.

Please understand the reference.

Some of the bossfights were he definition of tedium, but every moment that I played there was something amazing happening every few minutes.

Basically :p. I'll stop pushing Spider-Man 3, but oh man was that the funniest shit ever.

Also we seriously have another 5/10 pages you guys, it's no reason to freak out.

Hey I've played bad Spiderman games. Try the GBA game of the first spiderman movie. It's great!

croten

If I want to feel alive... I'll grab my Colt SAA and pretend to spin it around like a cool guy.

Also, I'll meow like a rare jungle cat and praise Mother Russia.

Please understand the reference.

Hey I've played bad Spiderman games. Try the GBA game of the first spiderman movie. It's great!

I don't think any of us could possibly understand that reference. Nope.

Hmnn I just met Woolsworth in DS2 PC. I doubt it was actually Woolie . I don't know if he made plain Woolsworth in PC version.

http://imgur.com/qtCzwst There is a pic if your interested.

Not Predator enough. It's a wannabe WOOLSWORTH.

Besides, isn't Woolie busy with his training to become the black Hokage in Japan?

That Machinima episode of TBF Spider Man games is the best. I played like most of those.
That GBA one sounds great, too.

Oh yes you'll enjoy the GBA one.
It's the game with Vulture and Kraven as bosses.

Rutti

B-b-but guys! He died midway through like a scrub just like real Woolie would have. Don't take this away from me!
jk

Well it was still nice to briefly see a fellow fan

Well, this is bad. Nearing 19.5k posts and I'm still in class. I had some surprises for you all for the new thread but I can't get near a PC to post the new thread for another half hour. Plus I have the winner of the vote. If we can avoid reaching 20k posts I can whip up something quick before lock down. 19.5k is just the minimum before we can make a new thread.

croten

Well, this is bad. Nearing 19.5k posts and I'm still in class. I had some surprises for you all for the new thread but I can't get near a PC to post the new thread for another half hour. Plus I have the winner of the vote. If you all can abstain from reaching 20k posts I can whip up something quick.

We can survive another half hour easy

AggroWill

Neo Member
Wait, Naruto ended?

Not that I care. Hyrule Warriors is super-hype, though. Just saying. I really want the Zaibatsu to do a playthrough of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom