• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 4: Pat, Please Come Back. We're Not Creepy Anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archgan

Man, finally caught up. I was worried that the new thread started without me when I saw it was at 195
100ppp master race

I recently read all of Parasyte after some people in here talking about the anime, and it was pretty good.

croten

Man, finally caught up. I was worried that the new thread started without me when I saw it was at 195
100ppp master race

I recently read all of Parasyte after some people in here talking about the anime, and it was pretty good.

giphy.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
100ppp master race

Nice!
That reminds me that I only have 17 chapters left of steel ball run.

croten

So that means
Archer and Saber are already dead. I believe this is the beginning of a really really really long stretch of just nothing happening. Enjoy it.

Well
Archer is dead but Saber is... something. Sakura's story is also really heartbreaking.

360pages

So that means
Archer and Saber are already dead. I believe this is the beginning of a really really really long stretch of just nothing happening. Enjoy it.

Heaven's feel pacing is awful, it front loads a lot at the start and a lot at the final 2-3 days, but there are giant gaps of time where nothing happens and nothing is gained.

Well
Archer is dead but Saber is... something. Sakura's story is also really heartbreaking.

F/SN Heaven's Feel spoilers for everyone else
Oh ok, I didn't want to spoil that in case you didn't know lol, yeah Saber is now Saber Alter aka Dark Saber. I also really don't care about Sakura, they tried to make it too sad. This route is about Shirou in my opinion and no else. Everyone else feels so underdeveloped/boring in comparison. He's the only good part about this long boring stretch you're about to go through, but I won't say more about it.

Heaven's feel pacing is awful, it front loads a lot at the start and a lot at the final 2-3 days, but there are giant gaps of time where nothing happens and nothing is gained.

EXACTLY what I tell people. It starts off so fast and barely info dumps anything,
then Shirou loses his arm
then nothing happens till like the last 20% of the visual novel. Just awful, awful pacing. I personally almost dropped it just because
I really don't give a shit about Sakura, at all. But Shirou kept me going
and I was glad I stuck with it though
the ending was a little disappointing, both of them. Sparks Liner High was fucking badass though.

I'm sick and staying at my girlfriend's work while she's on the clock.

I forgot my headphones though so now I can't be catching up on TBF while I'm here :(

360pages

Heaven feel seemed like a weird route, because it feels they made a bunch of cool moments before they actually made the story of it. Though its tone is closer to Fate/Zero. Sakura's back story is over the top. With that said, none of the girls in Fate compare to any of the females in Tsukihime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom