• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone! They brought me jello, italian frozen orange dessert and some soup...but I would have taken anything at this point. Super hoping to go home today and watch all these recent videos as I recover.

I'll be the grumpy old guy again in no time!

You can send it through email I think it would be anonymous then.

As long as the email you use doesn't relate to your GAF name then it should be anonymous.

Thanks everyone! They brought me jello, italian frozen orange dessert and some soup...but I would have taken anything at this point. Super hoping to go home today and watch all these recent videos as I recover.

I'll be the grumpy old guy again in no time!

Oh, didn't know that you already had your surgery. Glad to hear you're okay. Enjoy that jello.

Frienders...thank you for giving me your energies. I expected to have my gallbladder removed today but there was a sudden switch or cancellation so they removed it last night. I feel beat the hell up and bruises everywhere from blood being drawn and iv's being placed but I made it out. I might even be able to eat finally!
Good to hear every turned out well.

I'm in for Steam giftans. Might want to poll people and see who's willing to join in?
Yeah if we can work it out I'm good with this

I have no clue what this is from, it was the first anime gif I saw when googling "Shut up and take my money."

It's from carnival phantasm, a fun little thing with type moon characters

I'm surprised how slowly this thread is going, 6 hours and only a few pages, is everyone trying to slow things down?

OK so steam gifts? What about digital store codes for other consoles?

Can that work as a gift too?

I'm not a Steam user and do not own a PC to run everything on Steam.

Oberon

Banned
1. Takao from D-Frag, Kurumi (DaL)
2. Probably Sherlock
3.Too many...can't choose between Baccano!, Steins;Gate, FMA:B, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin or Hunter x Hunter. Hyouka for SoL
4. Metal Gear, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Harvest Moon
5. why not both ;)

it's....acceptable!
You didn't chose the best nore the worst girl of D-frag.

Does reading Prison school in public count?

croten

So I decided to buy Valkyria Chronicles to support SEGAs move to PC and Japan PC ports in general. I don't know what to expect from this game.

You love it.

I'd use another image, but there's little to no D4 fanart.
I do love it. So good.

Check mah cow. It loves that shit.

OK so steam gifts? What about digital store codes for other consoles?

Can that work as a gift too?

I'm not a Steam user and do not own a PC to run everything on Steam.

I don't know how to gift games over PSN or XBL (Nor do I actually know my XBL login), and I don't trust Nintendo on digital completely yet.

demidar

I already own Valkyria Chronicles on PS3 so I'll pick it up on Steam when it's on sale. The game is good though so you people shouldn't be disappointed.

And if you do then you can GET OUT

kurtfinn-handshake.gif

Welcome to the thread.

But really the action makes it at least a 2 or 3 out of 10.
images

I
I don't know how to gift games over PSN or XBL (Nor do I actually know my XBL login), and I don't trust Nintendo on digital completely yet.

I mean purchase a code from Amazon and send it to the other person via email.

I don't want to be the odd man out and not be able to use a steam gift code from another Friender. That would suck.

demidar

I mean purchase a code from Amazon and send it to the other person via email.

I don't want to be the odd man out and not be able to use a steam gift code from another Friender. That would suck.

think of all the delicious steam sales youre missing

Edit: 3 MORE PAGES UNTIL NEXT THREAD

If I get the job I just interviewed for, I'd totally be in for Santa. God I hope that I'm not so much of a failure that I can't even get a job gathering shopping carts in a grocery store parking lot. When would the Santa be?

It's from carnival phantasm, a fun little thing with type moon characters

That was one of my favorite animes of the past couple years, because it's Type Moon parodying themselves. It was beautiful.

My girlfriend was saying the end of D4 where it froze and said Continue reminded her of JoJo.

Then it occurred to me that D4 is basically what you get if you mix Metal Gear and JoJo together.

I am more than okay with this.

With a healthy dose of cheesy American cop drama mixed in for good measure.

I'm not quite sure if i could.. do the santa thing D:.. but i'll try... Can you send gifts from the nintendo e-shop or no?
Don't think so. Don't feel obligated if you can't afford it or something, it's just for fun. If you just don't know how, I'm not sure if there's a way to send gifts on other digital stores. I know you can send a eshop code or PSN code to somebody.

Better yet, fuck all of this and just make a game with cute Japanese Teenage girls. Those are super rare.
My goal in life is to make every game into a dating sim.
I am so on board with this. I just want my favorite characters to get new dialogue
about how desirable I am
Toads are amphibians though!
Some can even change gender!
This party's gettin' crazy!
1. Takao from D-Frag, Kurumi (DaL)
2. Probably Sherlock
3.Too many...can't choose between Baccano!, Steins;Gate, FMA:B, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin or Hunter x Hunter. Hyouka for SoL
4. Metal Gear, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Harvest Moon
5. why not both ;)
SAO/10
1/10
You... I'm keeping you.

Another hour until I can go to the Gamestop in hopes that I can still pre-order Tales. I need to be better about this shit, I always go in and try to pre-order the day before, luckily I've always been able to, but still, it's super risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom