• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

image.php

Don't be like the Anti-Spiral. Everyone be like Simon, knowing what you're capable of and being responsible just the same.

The Anti-Spiral had a point and no one here is going to be Simon, okay? Seriously it's beyond a joke at this point

360pages

This just makes me happy that the writing forum I'm a member of has a section just for the super lewd stuff. Plus a warning to those who are offended by the perverted. It gets...okay use, I had to revive it a little yesterday though.

oh my fucking god this is the goddamn dumbest

i have some money left over on my xbox live account from when i bought d4 with a prepaid card and it won't let me add the rest of the funds for halo mcc via paypal only a credit card (no i will not shut up and just use a credit card i treat paypal like two factor authentication)

FUCK THESE GODDAMN COMPANIES

so basically the solution is to leave and buy another prepaid or go to gamestop/walmart tonight and buy it

That's such a weird thing to not allow.

I'm probably a redemption character, brought over to the side of justice after seeing the error of my ways.
This just makes me happy that the writing forum I'm a member of has a section just for the super lewd stuff. Plus a warning to those who are offended by the perverted. It gets...okay use, I had to revive it a little yesterday though.
The IRC was supposed to function as a place for that kinda stuff to go, it's just almost nobody could show up consistently enough.

I tried but there was too much lore.

The lore is the least important thing ever, continuity doesn't even carry over practically week by week.

Like, there was a story line last year where Cody Rhode got fired because he was leaving for his honeymoon and couldn't wrestle, so they had a huge thing where his family wrestled for him and eventually he got back in. Two months later he was in a love triangle with one of the divas.

The lore is fun and can occasionally come back, but that's the least of your worries with wrestling, the worry is that it's most of the time just terrible.

The Anti-Spiral had a point
Did it really? The whole Spiral Nemesis thing was always brought up but just felt more like conjecture and theory than anything that actually would happen. Half the villains in Getter Robo have similar motivations that make sense because they're from a future where that kind of shit ACTUALLY happened to them, so why wouldn't they deal with the problem at its source?

Could be mis remembering, but honestly I just wanted another excuse to pimp Getter Robo.

Did it really? The whole Spiral Nemesis thing was always brought up but just felt more like conjecture than anything that actually would happen. Half the villains in Getter Robo have similar motivations that make sense because they're from a future where that kind of shit ACTUALLY happened to them, so why wouldn't they deal with the problem at its source?

Could be mis remembering, but honestly I just wanted another excuse to pimp Getter Robo.
They were smart so they basically just figured out that's what was going to happen.
W101 spoilers:
Same plot? Seems that way. Villains from future where good guys go bad.

I still need to finish Gunbuster and watch Diebuster.

The lore is the least important thing ever, continuity doesn't even carry over practically week by week.

Like, there was a story line last year where Cody Rhode got fired because he was leaving for his honeymoon and couldn't wrestle, so they had a huge thing where his family wrestled for him and eventually he got back in. Two months later he was in a love triangle with one of the divas.

The lore is fun and can occasionally come back, but that's the least of your worries with wrestling, the worry is that it's most of the time just terrible.

Wrassling is so silly. Such a silly, silly show.

croten

Did it really? The whole Spiral Nemesis thing was always brought up but just felt more like conjecture than anything that actually would happen. Half the villains in Getter Robo have similar motivations that make sense because they're from a future where that kind of shit ACTUALLY happened to them, so why wouldn't they deal with the problem at its source?

Well they show Simon the inevitability of the Spiral Nemesis which didn't deter him. Sure we don't know if it's going to happen but thats the point. Either way if we consider people leaving this thread as the Spiral Nemesis then we gotta be the Anti-Spiral.

360pages

I'm probably a redemption character, brought over to the side of justice after seeing the error of my ways.
The IRC was supposed to function as a place for that kinda stuff to go, it's just almost nobody could show up consistently enough.

To be fair, the IRC was super clunky and a hassle to use and get on. It doesn't help that it was ugly as sin.

With all that said, I never really cared much either way, and I'm happy people aired their grievances considering I never really used this topic for super lewd talk anyway.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Wait, who was Cody in a love triangle with after his return?

Squishy3

To be fair, the IRC was super clunky and a hassle to use and get on. It doesn't help that it was ugly as sin.

With all that said, I never really cared much either way, and I'm happy people aired their grievances considering I never really used this topic for super lewd talk anyway.
It's not that much of a hassle. It is if you use the webchat. (Which most people did) I posted detailed instructions on how to connect via an IRC client. You set it up once and it connects to it automatically every time you open it.

360pages

Yeah, this.

Sheesh, you guys. It's like we go from one extreme to the other in here at the drop of a hat.

Yeah, I don't want this place to become stressful or like Animegaf, where we are super straightfaced and serious. Because that honestly would make me leave, hell it's because people were so free in Manga gaf compared to Anime gaf is why I decided to go there.

We need to take you to MA, miku anonymous
I literally played for like 9 hours straight.
I'm right there with ya, though I don't check this thread as often anymore. Too fast.
I've noticed you around less. I'm glad you're still here. I wouldn't mind us slowing down somewhat, but there's too many people with too much free time.
Sounds like a good time
It's sorta awesome. It's really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom