• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Leak Summary *WARNING SPOILERS!!*

batbeg

Toon Link really doesn't look cel-shaded, and his coolness has now been diminished 90%. They should have at least made him overly bright so he looked comparatively cel-shaded. I guess I'll wait for better quality videos before judging whether or not I like him though :(

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
batbeg said:
Toon Link really doesn't look cel-shaded, and his coolness has now been diminished 90%. (

Well, if it makes you feel any better, he was never very cool to begin with. :p

That Electroplankton stage looks awesome. I'm a bit disappointed I've spoilered it for myself but I've come to the decision that it's all NoE's fault for not giving me a light at the end of the tunnel.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
So there IS one more character going to be unlocked? Are you basing this on Reno's list and the fact that there'd be 9 chars on each row then (lowest row had less in Melee too)?

fernoca said:
People, keep in mind that in Melee ..you unlocked stuff (characters, trophies, stages)..by time...10 hours..20..30...and/or by number of matches...

So, if something needs 30 hours of game time to be unlocked....and a day has 24 hours...and the person has only played the game for..10..
Heck, there was one character (I think) in Melee that you needed to unlock every other character (among other things) to then unlock him

I mean, come on..the game has been out for just one day...
Mewtwo in Melee needed around 20 hours (combined in VS.) to be unlocked...or 700 Vs. matches....Who can have 700 matches in less than 24 hours? :p
Time was how the weaksauce players unlocked stuff, everything sans a couple of stages I think was unlockable by being badass at the game.

MicVlaD said:
Still no Super Mario Galaxy stage with matching music?

:<

The rotating madness of Sweet Sweet Galaxy would be so awesome!

Also, bummer that there are now THREE versions of Fox in this game. He's not important enough for that. Oh well. I imagine Wolf is a slower/stronger version of Fox whereas Falco is a faster/weaker one. At least Wolf looks badass.

Luigi's Mansion stage for the win! Also the Electroplankton stage looks neato. The video where it makes music while you play is super cool.

Top Bottom