• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U finally coming out on Nov. 28 in Europe

Blues1990

Just announced via Twitter. So now it's coming out on the same day as the first wave of amiibo.

It also applies to the various bundles... except the bundle with the Mario amiibo, still coming out on Dec. 5. Oh, and AUS/NZ get the game on Nov. 29!

Source

Can I just say that I have never seen the above image before? I mean, I wished the Wii U version had the rest of these characters on the box art now.

Zalman

BASED SHIBATA

layton-vs-ace-shibata-620x250.jpg

Chao

Bisonyes.gif

Can't wait to play a new smash in 1080p (don't bother posting pictures of melee and brawl running on dolphin THANK YOU)

JoeM86

Great news.

This comes out the same day as ORAS now in the UK though... i'll probably just stick with Smash for that weekend.

I'm hoping for another announcement...

I feel bad for my postman though. 3 amiibo, Smash + GCN Adapter, GCN Controller and ORAS in the same day.

Seiniyta

I'm hoping for another announcement...

I feel bad for my postman though. 3 amiibo, Smash + GCN Adapter, GCN Controller and ORAS in the same day.

I love Pokemon and I'm really looking forward to ORAS, but at the same time, finally the (proper) Smash 4 version. God damnit Nintendo. I was actually fine with December 5th as that gave me time to play ORAS. XD

All is forgiven, NoE. You did well. You did well.

Maybe the new iPads arent selling that well, so there is more room for shipments...
I dont actually know a thing...

Nonetheless thank you NoE and now lets hope that Amazon breaks the street date as they did with the 3DS Version :D

NotLiquid

Oh hell fucking yes. This is awesome. Over here I usually do thanksgiving dinners the weekend of said week and invite a bunch of people over. Last year it was 3D World being the star of the party and this time it's Smash Bros. I am so fucking stoked.

Rich!

Ohhh fuck

This is good of course, but if I get hit by customs on the New 3DS, my wallet will be crying

December 5th was after payday lol. Lets hope I don't get fucked over by customs

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
On Amazon, the bundle is £10 more than the stand alone. A Mario Amiibo on its own is £10. You save 0p buying the bundle so just get the two separately (obviously this is an example using one store, but I'm sure shopping around will show that the bundle isn't really worth the wait and in fact buying the two items separately from different shops could end up cheaper)

on Amazon.it is not available. at Gamestop, the price is 70€ for the Bundle, 60€ for the game, 15€ for the single amiibo. So I'd save 5€... >_<

eXistor

5th of december is Sinterklaas here (gift-giving kids-holiday in Holland) so it makes sense in that respect. Glad they changed it.

Neff

I'm prepared to temporarily overlook 50hz DKC2 for this.

I'm back on your case in December though, Nintendo.

Top Bottom