• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the write-up, Ash! Must've been hard to keep that secret.

It also must've been tough knowing Ice Climbers were gone and seeing us all speculate. :/

Santar

Do we know how custimizeable the controls are?
After playing the demo I'd really like double tap to run option as I keep running by accident the way the controls are set up now.
Disable up to jump and d-pad movement would be great to have to as well.

Whoopps this was the Wii U thread, my bad :p

Neiteio

Made this with Joe's screens:

ssb-allkoopalingsw6a90.png

Qurupeke

Villager is just amazing. I liked Mega Man a lot but Villager is really something else. The tree combo is really great and I like to defeat opponents with it. Quite powerful and difficult to pull out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm going to try and keep music as one of the things I can look forward to when I get the game.

Can't wait to hear that Dark World mix. Love the original tune.

Neiteio

Still can't believe I can use them in smash. A dream come true! Great year for them!
Agreed! Between this and Mario Kart 8, it's SO GREAT!!

Right?! It was seriously frustrating.
...said Ash, before nodding goodbye and turning down a dark alley. He waits until the rest of Smash-GAF disappears around the corner. Then he turns to André, who emerges from a trashcan.

André: "You didn't mention playable Snake with his Ridley mount, did you?"

Ash: "No, master. I have honored the other NDA."

André: "Good. Now we must go to Sakurai's house, posthaste."

Ash: "But why, master?"

André: "Because he's making Mercedes DLC."

Agreed! Between this and Mario Kart 8, it's SO GREAT!!

...said Ash, before nodding goodbye and turning down a dark alley. He waits until the rest of Smash-GAF disappears around the corner. Then he turns to André, who emerges from a trashcan.

André: "You didn't mention playable Snake with his Ridley mount, did you?"

Ash: "No, master. I have honored the other NDA."

André: "Good. Now we must go to Sakurai's house, posthaste."

Ash: "But why, master?"

André: "Because he's making Mercedes DLC."
Lol!! That's good!

I'm laughing way harder than I should be at Mega Man's animation carrying the wooden box, LOL

And they buffed the SHIT out of the Smoke Ball!

<3 mr. saturn

Mariolee

Great impressions Ash. I can definitely understand your frustration. I'd be cursing to high heavens once I saw that the retail version leaked haha

gngf123

That's enough demo time for now. Need to work.

Really impressed with how well this game runs and how good it looks. Villager also seems like a pretty strong character, and one I can see myself using.

Pretty good fun.

So, I'm watching Shofu's stream, and his crew is talking about how the game is a 2.1 GB download, but that there's a GB left over that isn't used. I don't entirely know how they came across that information, but I haven't seen anyone mention it here.

What say you, SmashGAF?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
i dont know if its bannable for asking so pls do tell me, is it alright if someone has an extra US demo code for smash on 3ds to give me one?

I am back!
Loved everything from the stream last night and put my name in the demo thread.
Also I am ready for my new avatar since I bet 46 and the final character roster is 48.
Clone wars you know.

PS: Only disappointment for me was Dark Pit. Dark Samus should have been the clone character instead.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Having the Treehouse stream in the background while you can only play one stage does make you want more.

So is it just for the demo or does Omega always turn off items? So FD still has a purpose as the flat stage you can play with items on.

Also FD has an Omega form!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom