• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U & 3DS Thread 4: New Year, Old Arguments

Kyzon

#teamhashtag

I've supported real leak since day 1

I hope the 4th wall is broken wide open by palenena, and she goes on a rant about microtransactions while fighting.

ffdgh

Oh look the hype train to nothing.
KuGsj.gif

SAKURAIII

Richie

Pic of the day. When Toon Link joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the train.
Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Also, as commented ... NPC with an outline.

If it wasn't because we've already had 2 3DS images this week, I could totally see Sakurai unveiling an assist trophy unrelated to the Kid Icarus universe there ... but making sure to point out that, you can also manage outlines for ATs as well.

Hah! Close enough, but it doesn't seem like he made it with the intent purpose of trolling...this time.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Palutena is dressed up as Link in that shot. It is as clear as Crystal Pepsi.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Pic of the day. When Toon Link joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the train.

I like that.

Sakurai, I love you.

Azure J

Suddenly scared for Palutena.

Edit: Actually, maybe not. That outline doesn't look as solid as it does for other contestants. Hmm,,, #daring2dream

Ivan 3414

...But...WW Link and Spirit Tracks Link are two different Links...

It doesn't make sense to replace that Link since they are different entities.

Outline or not, you all know that the Palutena from the leak shots was blatantly playable just by the sheer detail in her model, right? Like, her 3DS model had more detail than what we've seen on the Wii U Assist Trophies, so...

Shun

Stages that need comebacks

Fountain of Dreams
Dream Land
Poke Floats
Onett
Temple
Lylat Cruise
Yoshi's Story
Delphino Plaza
Mute City
Pokemon Stadium

Stages that need to exist

Nikki Miiverse/Swapnote Stage
Chariot from Kid Icarus
Super Princess Peach Stage
Any DK Stage if they bring back Bramble Blast as a song
New Warioware
More Fire Emblem Stages
A stage that inverts controls similar to Spear Pillar
idk.

RomanceDawn

So Ridley can be playable and the hazard can be that nasty blue Ridley from Fusion or that yucky buff Ridley from Other M! Hip Hip hooray!

qq more

That hardly looks much of an outline. Even if it's an outline, it doesn't match the fighters.

Why would he have an outline anyways? ST Link didn't have one and there's no reason to give NPCs outlines considering its purpose in the first place. I'm going with what EmCee and TheLegendOfCap has said.

I excpect a few more teamfake members now.

Don't deny it. Alfonzo has an outline, and npcs can have outlines now.

Wait, that stll doesn't confirm that Palutena is fake, only that f its real, she still might be an assist trophy.
Forget my 1st statement

Top Bottom