• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweedishrodeo said:
yeah this doesnt make sense. were the unlockables in the melee opening?
Ganondorf's glove appeared along with Zelda and Link's. In 64, silhouettes of unlockables popped up, only to be revealed after you unlocked them.

:O.

By the way, check if the video is still in your cache?....or does it not get cached?

Danthrax said:
Oh damn, Marth really IS back. How will we tell the difference between him and Ike??
Sarcasm?

Zek

Contempt For Challenge
Ness and Lucas are so identical twin-ish it's hilarious, they could have at least made their faces a little different...

FSLink

Banned
Danthrax said:
Oh damn, Marth really IS back. How will we tell the difference between him and Ike??
From what I've heard from other people and the Ike videos I watched, pretty easily....Ike's a lot slower and stronger, and his specials act pretty different too.

And refreshing this topic until video surfaces. x_x

EDIT: omfg video

Proven

Ok, seeing the extra pics, and Lucas with Pokemon Trainer with Ness suddenly missing...I'm guessing many of the veterans of the last game are getting trophied and the new guys from their franchise take up the mantle. This sounds like it would be in line for Marth/Ike, Ness/Lucas, and DK/Diddy. Of course, this only works for newcomers who will more than likely be in the starting lineup, so I can now guess how you'll unlock Ness and Marth.

Jiggy

Man, I can't wait until Marth is actually revealed on the Dojo. You see, by the request of Zeed I had put together a sizable list of posters who kept claiming there was no way Marth would be back--so once the Dojo officially unveils him, I can say they all got owned. :D

Sweedishrodeo said:
i was listening to "we cant help you" from the new stephen malkmus album while watching this. i almost cried. its beautiful.

New Malkmus album? Jesus this thread just keeps on getting better.

ant1532

Banned
HOLY SHIT FUCK YES HELLA EPIC.

Marth and Meta-Knight fighting together against tons of bad dudes? Awesome.

Pokemon Trainer and Lucas on some epic cliff? Awesome

Samus and pikachu running in some epic hall? Awesome

Mario and Link running together while EPICALLY doging lasers?? Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom