• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SuperDaE is threatening to release lots of secret Xbox One info if he is arrested

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Because Kotaku only ran things that we could corroborate in some way.

I remember your SuperDae-related articles, very well written and investigated and impartial. Just how it should be.

Anyway, I hope he does end releasing whatever he was going to right before launch, it should be something everyone should know anyway. Specially with all the stuff MS is pulling.

ekim

He gave the login details to the press.
untitledhjc5t.png

uhoh

edit: noticed that the press has these details from the beginning.

How old is SuperDaE?

14 years? 12?

Anyways... he needs to grow up.

probably like 17 lol. not to defend him but really he's just a kid so not all that surprising if he acts like one.

Ahh superdae, not trying to brag but I think I was one of the first to go detective on him...i tracked him down on assembler forums after I saw he put a Durango up for sale...now he's like this big star, lol.

i conducted some kind of IM interview with him back then, it was pretty stupid he was trolling/not revealing anything of value as usual.

ekim

dae just tweeted...some stuff, an ip and username, then said he was gonna release a 2gb torrent as well?

https://twitter.com/superDaE/status/339684507273809920

looks like ekim is in there and expecting trolling too lol

maybe trolling but, it seems to read like he just released to public whatever xbone stuff he was gonna release?

he wants to release a 2TB (not GB) torrent. the 200GB file on the FTP sure is only a random file with no actual content. (as an answer to the people actually trying to get in there)

he wants to release a 2TB (not GB) torrent. the 200GB file on the FTP sure is only a random file with no actual content. (as an answer to the people actually trying to get in there)

or maybe it's something good but unbreakably encrypted so it doesn't matter.

jcm

Wow, he got charged with all of that a month ago.

His house was raided in February and police laid unrelated charges late last month.

They were revealed on Friday, with the teenager facing eight charges including possession of child exploitation material.

He has also been charged with failure to obey a data access order, possession of identification material with intent to commit an offence, dishonestly obtaining personal financial information, possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia, possession of a prohibited weapon, and possessing and copying an indecent or obscene article.

The teenager was bailed to reappear in the same court next month

What a dumbass. His twitter is protected, so maybe someone finally convinced him to shut the hell up and let his lawyer do the talking.

Top Bottom