• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Swagbucks (the alternative to lockerz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Wait, nevermind, my math is retarded. the $5 amazon cards are a better way to spend your swagbucks than $50 ones.

Costanza

Banned
gdt5016 said:
Lol, I cranked up Costanza's points by 75 yesterday.
actually you only get the ones they earn from searching. I wish I had gotten 75 more from that :lol

Anyway, yeah.. quick way to earn 75 swagbucks:

Go here. Do the eMusic trial, link it to your paypal, then go end the trial from the account page on eMusic after you tell the swagbucks page you completed it. Takes 5 minutes.

Note: It puts a $1 authorization charge (that will disappear) on paypal.

AND If you're planning on signing up for netflix/blockbuster/gamefly/any of that other stuff they have listed on that page, you can get like 150SB.

SpeedingUptoStop

Costanza said:
actually you only get the ones they earn from searching. I wish I had gotten 75 more from that :lol

Anyway, yeah.. quick way to earn 75 swagbucks:

Go here. Do the eMusic trial, link it to your paypal, then go end the trial from the account page on eMusic after you tell the swagbucks page you completed it. Takes 5 minutes.

Note: It puts a $1 authorization charge (that will disappear) on paypal.

AND If you're planning on signing up for netflix/blockbuster/gamefly/any of that other stuff they have listed on that page, you can get like 150SB.
hmmm, it says offer completed, but the SB haven't showed up in my account. How long should it take?

gdt

SpeedingUptoStop said:
hmmm, it says offer completed, but the SB haven't showed up in my account. How long should it take?

Took them like 10 minutes to show up for me.

xrich

Banned
got mine pretty quick but it did not show up in the usual point counters. try logging out and in, see if its there.

SpeedingUptoStop

xrich said:
got mine pretty quick but it did not show up in the usual point counters. try logging out and in, see if its there.
yep, I see it now. Cool.

Almost $10 in Amazon dollars for...nothing.:lol This is awesome.

Costanza

Banned
Forgot to mention: there's another offer on that page with "Travian Games" that gives you 3 SB. All they want you to do is make an account on their free browser mmo and then verify your email.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Thanks for that, Costanza. Got 102 SBs now.

BTW, make sure to save all your SBs, dudes. SB.com is going to have BF deals on a bunch of their gift cards every week starting on BF so they might discount the Amazon GCs like crazy.

SpeedingUptoStop

Domino Theory said:
Thanks for that, Costanza. Got 102 SBs now.

BTW, make sure to save all your SBs, dudes. SB.com is going to have BF deals on a bunch of their gift cards every week starting on BF so they might discount the Amazon GCs like crazy.
Any indications on how low they'll go or is this just a guess.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
whitehawk said:
Hello ;)

I've gotten you 53 swagbucks :p

I know right. You'll probably be one of the people I give a $5 gift card around Christmas time. I have some left (sold a lot on eBay) and I'm earning more Swagbucks so I can redeem a bunch more by December 16th (last time they'll be posted before Christmas).

SpeedingUptoStop

Son of a bitch, I wish i knew that earlier!

Man, I am too anxious to get some Amazon swag. is Amazon the best place to trade in games and DVDs? I already shop there, so I figure it would be.

gdt

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Son of a bitch, I wish i knew that earlier!

Man, I am too anxious to get some Amazon swag. is Amazon the best place to trade in games and DVDs? I already shop there, so I figure it would be.

I don't know/think that Amazon accepts trade ins...

I have 93 Swagbucks, and I started about a month ago (day this thread was created).

I just wish I get more Swagbucks from the search bar. I usually only get two per day. I spread out my searches throughout the day, but it doesn't seem to help much. I usually only get one in the morning and before I go to sleep.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I wonder if that Yahoo's personal Offer is good for too?

"Join the Yahoo! Personals site, meet local singles, and start having the kind of first dates that lead to second dates... and beyond. If you do not find someone special by the end of your six-month subscription, we’ll give you another six months for free!

Sign up for a membership and get a 7 day free trial. A valid credit card is required to complete this offer. Your credit card will not be billed until your free trial expires. If you do not want to keep your membership, simply cancel your membership before your trial period ends, and you won't be charged. After your free trial expires, your credit card will be charged."

It's good for 150 Swagbucks

Remember folks, join under my link and I may give you a $5 Amazon Gift Card around Christmas time! NeoGAF user whitehawk is on the list confirmed for a card from me.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/StatFlow

Black_Ice said:
I wonder if that Yahoo's personal Offer is good for too?

"Join the Yahoo! Personals site, meet local singles, and start having the kind of first dates that lead to second dates... and beyond. If you do not find someone special by the end of your six-month subscription, we’ll give you another six months for free!

Sign up for a membership and get a 7 day free trial. A valid credit card is required to complete this offer. Your credit card will not be billed until your free trial expires. If you do not want to keep your membership, simply cancel your membership before your trial period ends, and you won't be charged. After your free trial expires, your credit card will be charged."

It's good for 150 Swagbucks

Remember folks, join under my link and I may give you a $5 Amazon Gift Card around Christmas time! NeoGAF user whitehawk is on the list confirmed for a card from me.

I never liked these Credit Card special offers...

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/gyad520

gdt

SpeedingUptoStop said:
yea, somebody report back if that works or not. that's like, $15 in amazon gift cards right there.

In addition to the $15 I already have. Someone do it.......................!

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
watervengeance said:
I never liked these Credit Card special offers...

It's just like the eMusic one, you had to enter your credit card, and then cancel before the trial is up to not be charged. I haven't tried it yet, but so many people did the eMusic one and that required a credit card.

DanielPlainview said:
Cool, signed up

Whose link did you use? >__________>

gdt

Black_Ice said:
It's just like the eMusic one, you had to enter your credit card, and then cancel before the trial is up to not be charged. I haven't tried it yet, but so many people did the eMusic one and that required a credit card.

Most used Paypal instead of a credit card.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I can't find that Yahoo Personals offer at all. I'll consider trying it if someone can point me to it.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
It only takes "too long" to get something if you don't know what you're doing. And if you don't know what you're doing shouldn't have joined anyways.

If your only source of Swagbucks is the search engine, you're doing it wrong. But you'll still get free stuff (albeit over a long amount of time) so if you're happy with that, cool. :lol

Black_Ice said:
It only takes "too long" to get something if you don't know what you're doing. And if you don't know what you're doing shouldn't have joined anyways.

If your only source of Swagbucks is the search engine, you're doing it wrong. But you'll still get free stuff (albeit over a long amount of time) so if you're happy with that, cool. :lol

To be fair, it really does require a lot of patience and time investment.

I pretty made get all my SBs from Swagcodes.

I've sent in countless poll ideas/questions for TheSwagGal but I've never gotten anything. The trivia is equally ridiculous, as I have to fight with thousands of users. Most of the questions are like sports and media based, so it all boils down to either having the knowledge or being able to google fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom