• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tactics Ogre PSP - TGS 2010 Trailer up! | ALL HAIL MATSUNO! LET US FAP FOREVER!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Augemitbutter said:
they could make a premium edition with artbook, soundtrack and tarot cards.

If this thread is any indication, they should package it with a box of tissues.

babenhausen

Neo Member
Can't wait. Thanks for the thread. Might have to forgo my yearly playthrough of SNES Ogre Battle to make room for this one.

I never played the original, but I did play the GBA version. And of course the entire FFT series. I am really looking forward to this.

Looks really nice. I wish The War of the Lions had received this kind of treatment. :\ Before I get too excited about this, is the ending a lot better than FFT's?

Sorry but what is this? Is it a remake of one of the Tactics Ogre games or is it a new title.
I've only played the GBA title, but there are 2 others aren't there? The snes and 64 games, right?
More information would be nice for us ignorant people, regardless I'm excited.

I really like the effort being put behind this remake.

And I still don't get the PSP hate. It's a perfect system for turn based strategy games. You can even output it to your TV..

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Yeah, if it wasn't for AO Smith, I would probably import the JP version. I just love his translations, though. I shall wait.

Be still my heart @_@

I should be doing hw said:
Sorry but what is this? Is it a remake of one of the Tactics Ogre games or is it a new title.
I've only played the GBA title, but there are 2 others aren't there? The snes and 64 games, right?
More information would be nice for us ignorant people, regardless I'm excited.

This is a remake of Let Us Cling Together (the Super Fami Tactics Ogre that was later remade on PSX).

The N64 game you're probably thinking of is Ogre Battle 64.

mjemirzian said:
I really like the effort being put behind this remake.

And I still don't get the PSP hate. It's a perfect system for turn based strategy games.
I don't get it either. I have been playing more RPG on the PSP then any other system. With all the support it's getting now it doesn't look like it'll change for me.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I like how you can change the viewing angle of the battle map @ 1:58.

Ikkarus

TGS > E3 for me this year.

Valkyria Chronicles 3 + Tactics Ogre = Heaven.

I really hope we get those cards in Europe. The videos are brilliant. I want more!!

Flakster99

My friends and I have been playing this series since the beginning and I am looking forward to showing them this trailer. The game looks and plays great.

Shuusui

2wrq4wx.gif

Cannot wait! Must have now!

Edit: I love these. Would hang them in my house with pride.

duckroll said:

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
"Catiua" is among the worst Japanese-guys-trying-to-make-a-Western-name name I've seen. Ka-tee-you-wa?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Just want to say that the trailer is up on JP PSN under TGS 2010.

Minsc

Gold Member
Can't hold back any more after the trailer. I'm buying this. I don't even have a PSP, and I need this game! Looks like it releases 3/31/2011, I hope I can find a nice PSP for cheap over the holidays.

lupin23rd

Mejilan said:
May this be the beginning of a Quest/Ogre Saga revival!
Hope so, not like this is some shitty franchise that never sold. You all better buy 4 copies.

I'm hoping for a themed PSP since I don't have one yet :lol

Dresden

Shig said:
"Catiua" is among the worst Japanese-guys-trying-to-make-a-Western-name name I've seen. Ka-tee-you-wa?
You must not read a lot of Western fantasy. A bunch of white people who fail at making up white names.

Vinci

Danish
Matsuno, you brilliant bastard. How I've missed you.

EDIT: Think I'll buy my friend's PSP off of him for this game. I don't think he's touched it in years. And no, that's not a troll of the system - he just doesn't really care for handhelds. No clue why he bought it.

Aeana

Shig said:
Say it faster. Her name in Japanese is Kachua. Catiua is a really nice representation of that, in my opinion.

Top Bottom