• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TALES FROM MY ASS IV: A wild German appears! +50 DMG to thread privileges

deadlast

Nealand, would the internal system have specific dates on when an item would launch or just the week it will launch. That Monday date is kind of weird. I hope Amazon won't have issues shipping the PS4 for delivery on launch day.

Monday would be great for all of the people ordered via an online retailer.

Rumor: Our internal product release schedule from head office dropped yesterday and on Oct 21st an unnamed Sony console will be launched. Fyi all console revisions like the ps360 slims and Wii Mini were listed as ps360 & wii mini. Previously the wiiu, 3ds and vita were also only listed as Nintendo/Sony Console in the product name column.

Disclaimer: I just work at a very large retailer, managing the electronics sales force and nothing more. I have nothing to do with purchasing, nation wide merchandising or shipping. I am not trying to play this off as I have connections at Sony, or I am some sort of insider. It's that just yesterday we received a product release schedule from our head office and I thought this is OT itt. These schedules btw, are for internal use only, designed to allow us time to create our instore merch plans. If the launch date for a product is unknown, it's simply marked TBA. The only time a date is ever included is when we have received confirmation of said date from the product company.

You owe me a PM. Thanks!

Nealand lives to post another day.

GwoFAW4.gif

Nealand lives to post another day.

"You leaked confidential company documents? You're fucking fired, Nealand!"

Launch day comes and the throngs of happy customers don't see the tear streaked face of the man with his face pressed against the glass picture windows...

Nibel

At this rate there might be more TALES FROM MY ASS sequels than Call Of Duty ones

And we are the people who are supposed to criticize sequels DAMMIT

Hystzen

ASS IV: Black Flag

goddamn maybe just maybe Krilekk will one day post some ground breaking news that will be correct

Paganmoon

"You leaked confidential company documents? You're fucking fired, Nealand!"

Launch day comes and the throngs of happy customers don't see the tear streaked face of the man with his face pressed against the glass picture windows...

awww, now I feel bad for the guy... almost enough to hope it's not true...
but just almost

brandnew

When I left for lunch, OP still had thread posting privileges. I come back and find that this thread has risen to great heights.

I see no logical reason or compelling evidence to believe this be true

Overwhelming evidence leans far more towards it not being true than the reverse

Could be wrong I suppose but it seems so very unlikely

nib95

Banned
Just come back from work and had this thread loaded ready to post. Please tell me the guy lived and an October release is likely!

EDIT: WAT WAT. He lives?? Does it mean... No... Yes.. Wait please say yes,

maltrain

This is stupid. Sony will be from tuesday here in CHILE with PS4 available and two games: Knack and Driveclub. Yes, in Chile, on "Festigame".

And they won't be on Gamescom on Germany?

Right...

p3tran

Banned
In october last 10 days, which of the multiplats will be available for ps4?
Stuff like ubi, ea, activision will be out by then?
I wouldnt mind late october. In fact, i would prefer that.

Top Bottom