• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Zestiria will only be 30FPS on PS4 and PC

MUnited83

For you.
You sighing at someone waiting for unlocked frames doesn't really make a point. If you'd like to point it out I'd like to hear it.

I read the article and saw the difficulty with the game playing correctly was brought up when changing the frames. Whether it completely breaks the game or not is not my concern. I replied to you because you seemed to have a problem with someone who wanted it unlocked. Which does absolutely nothing to you or your enjoyment since you'll ignore it anyways.

Again, you might to actually read my posts. I have no problem with people wanting it unlocked. I do have a problem with people saying that modders will fix it as if it's the most easy thing in the world and will do it fast(he says "not for long"). Even Dark Souls took months to get unlocked, and games like Naruto or Toukiden are still locked.

People shouldn't have the expectations that modders are miracle workers and will fix the game as soon as it's released is what I'm saying.

Top Bottom