• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 on Mac RIGHT NOW! On sale for $9.99, free weekend till 6/13!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Yes. Yes yes. Team Fortress 2 on Mac tomorrow. Valve's news reads;

Big things are happening RIGHT NOW at Valve. Things involving cultivated tree-fruit. BIG things. Things that rhyme with "grapple." Things that rhyme with "Speem Gortress zmavailable on the Babac."

Not today. But tomorrow. BIG THINGS. Stay tuned...

tomorrow.png

HERE HERE

Look into your heart. You know it to be true.

pakkit

Banned
I hate that Valve is trying to be cute with their announcements. They should realize that PC gaming is more hardcore and mature than console gaming, and therefore doesn't need rhyme schemes or GLaDOS writing styles.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Valve should totally bundle it with the Engineer update.

That would be super rad.

explodet

pakkit said:
I hate that Valve is trying to be cute with their announcements. They should realize that PC gaming is more hardcore and mature than console gaming, and therefore doesn't need rhyme schemes or GLaDOS writing styles.
1051u6c.jpg

Akainu

pakkit said:
Is that why there are mods for crotchless Chun-lis in Street Fighter for pc?

MNC

Really hope this gets a discount.

get_the_fuck_out.jpg

On a more serious note: We are that much more mature that we don't need to pretend to be; we can pull this shit off and still be mature. And I'm loving it.

drkOne

pakkit said:
Yeah, hmmm… No.
But I'll be honest, I'm growing tired of Valve humor.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mac users, if you love multiplayer games and depth, pick up TF2. Seriously, as of recent, its taken over all of my spare time, and I first played it well over a year ago.

Boonoo

All the new mac users should be sure to jump on the GAF server for some good old fashioned fun! 68.232.178.184:27015

JDSN

Banned
Here is hoping for a sale.

pakkit said:
Man, shut up.

pakkit said:

Time to pakkit up and go!

Finally. Once the L4D games hit no more Boot Camp at all.

:) :) :D

Wonder how many new people will buy it. May be worth hopping in some different servers to find some newbies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
commissar said:
About 500-1000 hours of your life and counting, coupled with an obsession with hats.

(it's $20 atm but will likely be on sale)
I have like 8 cloak and daggers but not a single hat.

Fuck the drop system. :'(

Woo, target practice begins tomorrow!

I have a feeling the beginning of the Engi Update starts tomorrow and releases next week. Then, no matter what the news is from E3, at least we'll have the update! A man can dream...

Maximus.

Everyone should have bought the orange box when it was on sale last week or the week before. TF2 was included with half life 2 and both episodes for 21 bucks!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Fraull said:
Everyone should have bought the orange box when it was on sale last week or the week before. TF2 was included with half life 2 and both episodes for 21 bucks!

Orange Box was useless to me. I already had HL2 ep 1, HL2, and Portal was free. Why would I buy Orange Box so we could have 2 games at regular price?

Red Scarlet

I said I'd give TF2 a try when it came out for Mac..and Xenoraven called me out earlier. So if it does come out, give me a hollar on steam so I can noob it up along with you Mac folks (have never played the game).

Sibylus

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
I said I'd give TF2 a try when it came out for Mac..and Xenoraven called me out earlier. So if it does come out, give me a hollar on steam so I can noob it up along with you Mac folks (have never played the game).
RS will be the best spychecker ever.

FF joke lol

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
pakkit said:

Being you must be so painful.

thetrin

Red Scarlet said:
Since there is no FF hell yeah, I'll be shooting everybody. You especially!

Look forward to playing TF2 with you, RS! PM me your Steam name and I'll add you to my buddy list :3

Sibylus

Banned
Red Scarlet said:
Since there is no FF hell yeah, I'll be shooting everybody. You especially!
Fair nuff. If I call out that a spy is disguised as me, go for the one running away/not shooting bullets first.

Oh god don't delete mah

Nice, Mac users will now get to experience what has consumed nearly 800 hours of my life in the last two years. You really don't need other games when you have TF2.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
*sharpens knife* :D

If someone is running up to you without firing their weapon, they're trying to HELP you! Players get a bonus to crit is teammates are lined up right in front of each other!

Sciz

Since no one actually looks at the Online forum, consider this your official reminder that the TF2 official thread has been there forever, and TF2 GAF keeps it fairly active. Anything worth knowing and a lot of things that aren't crop up there first.

thetrin

Red Scarlet said:
My list is full...will have to boot someone. Get L4D1/2 someday too!

Toss me an invite and I'll delete Botolf or someone: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bulleta

Not on at the moment, doing supernerdy faq stuff.

Invite sent. We'll game at some point I'm sure.

I already have L4D on 360, and I'm actually not a big fan of L4D2. :S

Red Scarlet

thetrin said:
Invite sent. We'll game at some point I'm sure.

I already have L4D on 360, and I'm actually not a big fan of L4D2. :S

Ok cool. Bah.

Get em when they're cheap!

Twisting the knife a little!

Boonoo

Sciz said:
Since no one actually looks at the Online forum, consider this your official reminder that the TF2 official thread has been there forever, and TF2 GAF keeps it fairly active. Anything worth knowing and a lot of things that aren't crop up there first.

Yeah! Also, be sure you join up on the GAF TF2 group. Announcements of when the server is filling up are sent out pretty regularly. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Neogaf-TF2

pakkit said:

You so crazy.

Top Bottom