• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

So they have the Valve maps available, decompiled, on TF2Maps.net, including tr_training. I'm thinking of doing the work of adding Pyro training to it since Valve doesn't seem to have any interest in doing it. Perhaps then, waves and waves of pyros will learn that the airblast exists and has numerous uses!

(._.)

Banned
I wish I could make money playing SC ^

:\
700 and a blowjob from that korean girl in your avatar?! D:

Ok, seriously though. Did you use a middleman? Trusted buyers? Paypal? Details, man!

edit: Also, NeoGAF Janky Server...where everyone is racist :p

didn't use a middle man. guy had good rep and he paid first with paypal money sent as a gift.

didn't you get $1000+ on the last set you sold?
yea >:)

Sajjaja

You consider hat farming real work? It's a lottery.

tumblr_lzxqjqCCfU1qdbdo6.gif

But he DOES sell it....so.... >_>

Anony

wow, those are pretty interesting weapons for pyro
not sure i like, eats ammos like crazy, dont think anyone with airblasting skill would want to use that
with this set, pyros are sitting duck (more of) for heavies and scouts

in before soldiers and demomen complain about being overpowered etc

wow, those are pretty interesting weapons for pyro
not sure i like, eats ammos like crazy, dont think anyone with airblasting skill would want to use that
with this set, pyros are sitting duck (more of) for heavies and scouts

in before soldiers and demomen complain about being overpowered etc

A lot of weapons effect class matchups though.

And the Pyro is fucked against scouts anyway unless they get lag on their side to hit 1000ft away.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, sorry I've been away from a while. Even NeoGAF's changed without me. Well, here's what's been keeping me occupied: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfYKHyMvAIQ

bad april fools joke?

I could see ArtistScrub going crazy with the mobility and troll factor nature of these weapons.

Stand around corner, rapid airblast people off cliff.

jump to high place with detonator, rapid airblast people off cliff

run quickly behind enemy lines, rapid airblast people off cliff

bad april fools joke?

I could see ArtistScrub going crazy with the mobility and troll factor nature of these weapons.

Stand around corner, rapid airblast people off cliff.

jump to high place with detonator, rapid airblast people off cliff

run quickly behind enemy lines, rapid airblast people off cliff

Apparently it doesnt blast back that far. It more keeps you stuck in place.

Anyway, that flamethrower + homewrecker = boring support Pyro. Though some people like babysitting the engineer's stuff.

Apparently it doesnt blast back that far. It more keeps you stuck in place.

Anyway, that flamethrower + homewrecker = boring support Pyro. Though some people like babysitting the engineer's stuff.

I definitely want that new axe at least. Not entirely sure about the flamethrower, even with the fact that I like babysitter pyro.

Top Bottom