• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Sonic Racing - Coming this winter to X1, PS4, Switch and Steam

Saber

Gold Member
Maybe it's not going so well but I'm sure they've at least been trying to make something cool. Otherwise why not just make a Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Deluxe and call it a day? Such a remaster would have done pretty damn well if you ask me.

I'm guessing that if this game fails(not saying it will, but its a guess), they might start making remakes and ports of those old gens.

I'm hoping too, but for the first one.

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Maybe the first plays better for some but I doubt it'd do as well as a remaster of Transformed given all the fan service (and simply wealth of) content in the latter. I mean, the first game has less than 800 reviews on Steam and the second like 11000 with an even better positive to negative ratio. That's far from the whole picture but I can't imagine the console versions changing things that much in terms of overall popularity and user ratings to make the point void.

Last edited:

Kazza

Those extra months of development really look like they have paid off. It looks a lot of fun now.

Here's the official customisation trailer:

Character customisation was generally very well received in Forces (even if many didn't like the rest of the game), so it's good to see it make a comeback here.

Those extra months of development really look like they have paid off. It looks a lot of fun now.

Character customisation was generally very well received in Forces (even if many didn't like the rest of the game), so it's good to see it make a comeback here.

Looks 0/10

Fake

Still very outdate imo. I can't believe none of those crazy kart games can come close to MK8.

Last edited:
Top Bottom