• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 Gameplay Modes Trailer

Yudoken

What are the chances for a good PC port?

It's the best looking and running version.

Also here's some high quality footage 4k footage running on a GTX 1080.

To be fair the PS4 version now runs fine too but definitely is a few steps behind in terms of clarity and overall graphics.

We currently don't really have new footage of the final pc version running on a HDD/SSD (gonna be interesting how much of a difference it will make).

And who knows how much better the pc version got until now, it was great and highly praised by well known Tekken pros and other players who were able to try it out whenever it was shown for 8 months now.

Harada is surely taking a closer look on the pc version because he's a high end pc enthusiast.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It's the best looking and running version.

Also here's some high quality footage 4k footage running on a GTX 1080.

To be fair the PS4 version now runs fine too but definitely is a few steps behind in terms of clarity and overall graphics.

We currently don't really have new footage of the final pc version running on a HDD/SSD (gonna be interesting how much of a difference it will make).

And who knows how much better the pc version got, the pc version was great almost half a year ago.

Harada is surely taking a closer look on the pc version because he's a high end pc enthusiast.

Damn this looks good.

cordy

Banned
I'll vouch for the PC port looking spectacular, I've seen it in 4K in person. PS4 Pro looking damn good too.

How quick is the Pro version? Is it much quicker than the standard? I'm debating on getting a Pro before this releases.

ZeroX03

Banned
How quick is the Pro version? Is it much quicker than the standard? I'm debating on getting a Pro before this releases.

Roughly the same as standard. Latest builds feel pretty quick to load for me in general, especially considered to the older ones.

Isn't the gap in Pro/regular loading times usually only like 10~% anyway? SSD makes the biggest difference regardless of model IIRC. E: yeah looks like SSD is where it's at

we don't know anything about the pro version

Maybe you don't.

cordy

Banned
Roughly the same as standard. Latest builds feel pretty quick to load for me in general, especially considered to the older ones.

Isn't the gap in Pro/regular loading times usually only like 10~% anyway? SSD makes the biggest difference regardless of model IIRC. E: yeah looks like SSD is where it's at

How quick would you say? Hmmm, I might really get a Pro but I'll see as I want a new tv first but I'll see how things plan out.

ZeroX03

Banned
How quick would you say? Hmmm, I might really get a Pro but I'll see as I want a new tv first but I'll see how things plan out.

I'm bad at estimating times. Check whatever the load times are on the Eddy/Kuma build online, that's representative of what I've seen. Shave a second or two off for Pro maybe (I didn't count).

They have not showed it off to the public yet. Are you apart of the dev team?

No, but I'm aware of things that haven't been shown publicly.

cordy

Banned
I'm bad at estimating times. Check whatever the load times are on the Eddy/Kuma build online, that's representative of what I've seen. Shave a second or two off for Pro maybe (I didn't count).

No, but I'm aware of things that haven't been shown publicly.

Awesome I'll repeep them and see how it is.

Top Bottom