• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tengami hitting the Wii U eShop Nov. 13th

maxcriden

tengami-656x491.jpg

Tengami is launching on the Wii U eShop on November 13, Nyamyam has announced. That date applies to the Americas, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Pricing is set at $9.99 / £6.99 / €7.99.

Nyamyam “spent the last couple of months carefully porting the game over to the Wii U, as well as integrating Wii U specific features such as posting and sharing to Miiverse, as well as collectible Miiverse stamps.”

There are also plans to release Tengami in Japan at a later date.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/tengami-hitting-the-wii-u-eshop-on-november-13/

David Wise OST!

TheMoon

Finally!

It's a real problem with some indie titles. They are in development so long or get announced so early on that you keep forgetting they exist over the course of development.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
this will be mine.
Together with Stealth Inc 2 and, once available, Shovel Knight.
Good lord, such an eshop goodness.

ozfunghi

I'll get this eventually, but i need to work through my WiiU backlog first
(need to finish: W101, Bayo1, Bayo2, ME3, AC4, Windwaker and a bunch of indie/VC titles).

zferolie

Neo Member
Game comes out tomorrow, but other then the beautiful art style, I know next to nothing about this. Anyone know anything solid? Story, gameplay other then the paper folding (which looks beautiful). Anyone here actually play a demo or something?

I do really want to but want to know more.

Top Bottom