• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terra Battle 2 (Mistalker / Silicon Studio) reveal cinematic trailer

vladisaac

Pretty excited too about these announcements. The huge maps of Terra Battle 2 reminds me of Fire Emblem 4, which I find rather pleasing.
The game looks promising on paper, hope they are able to pull off their content frequency rate of 1 chapter per week.

Visceir

Love the gameplay and it makes a lot of sense on mobile devices. Bummed about the world and presentation -- I've just sort of come to expect more.

Still think they should have tried to go for a more detailed explorable world and maybe tried to include 3d models/sprites of player characters.

Spwn

Hyped for Terra Battle 2! Hopefully it will actually be released in my country unlike its predecessor.

Wazzy

Banned
I think I stopped playing arround chapter 30? I would have to go back and check but I did really enjoy Terra Battle.

I'm a little confused about the sequel though. It's another F2P so what happens to Terra Battle? Does it have an end? Because if so I can actually go back and finish it. If it's going to continue at same time then that's a little too much F2P's for me.

I'm a little confused about the sequel though. It's another F2P so what happens to Terra Battle? Does it have an end? Because if so I can actually go back and finish it. If it's going to continue at same time then that's a little too much F2P's for me.
Story-wise, I have no clue if they'll add a finale chapter anytime soon, but there are still upcoming updates and scenarios in the works.

It looks likes they got stuff for a few good months.
Afterwards, it wouldn't surprise me if they stop updating so they can go on sequel full-time.

I do expect majority of people to move to TB2 and Wars though, with both of them being new.

duckroll

I think I stopped playing arround chapter 30? I would have to go back and check but I did really enjoy Terra Battle.

TB has an ending at chapter 30. That's what the game was released with. Final boss, ending, credits and song, etc.

They have since continued to add content after that. The story continues in smaller slices of self-contained tales. Think of it as an anime TV series that ends after a full season, and then they continue the story from time to time with OVAs.

Wazzy

Banned
Story-wise, I have no clue if they'll add a finale chapter anytime soon, but there are still upcoming updates and scenarios in the works.

It looks likes they got stuff for a few good months.
Afterwards, it wouldn't surprise me if they stop updating so they can go on sequel full-time.

I do expect majority of people to move to TB2 and Wars though, with both of them being new.

TB has an ending at chapter 30. That's what the game was released with. Final boss, ending, credits and song, etc.

They have since continued to add content after that. The story continues in smaller slices of self-contained tales. Think of it as an anime TV series that ends after a full season, and then they continue the story from time to time with OVAs.

Ohhhh okay thanks!

If it has an actual ending I'll go back and finish the game. I was sure I left off at 30 but if that's the final chapter then maybe not. I can't do two F2P's at once since I overwhelm myself with how many I play(DBZ, One Piece, TB, FFRK, FFBE) that I had to cut most of them out so I'll see how they handle it but more than likely I'll finish TB and move on to the sequel.

Silicon Studios is a good partner for this. They made one of the only other gacha games with interesting combat: Grand Sphere.

Top Bottom